For residents of Illinois, United Community Bank is offering a $50 bonus to those who open a Rewards checking and obtain a card. Then you’ll just need to complete the rest of the steps listed below and the bonus will be rewarded. Also, once you have an account with United Community Bank you’ll be able to enjoy features such as online bill pay, telephone banking, unlimited ATM access, and more. If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today!
Editor’s Note: You must keep the account in good standing in order to continue to participate in this promotion.
Credit goes to Kirti for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $150 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account: Enjoy a $100 bonus when you open and fund an Aspiration Spend & Save Account with a deposit of $10 or more, and use their Aspiration debit card to make at least $1,000 worth of cumulative transactions within the first 60 calendar days from account opening. Learn More---Aspiration Review|
Table of Contents
United Community Bank $50 Bonus Info:
- Sign up today
- United Community Bank Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Rewards Checking
- Availability: IL (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None.
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Let us know.
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No.
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees.
- Additional Requirements: This offer is only available to new customers who have not had an account with United Community Bank before.
- Household Limit: None listed.
- Closing Account Fee: None listed.
Earn United Community Bank $50 Bonus:
- Open a Rewards Checking account from United Community Bank with a $100 minimum opening deposit.
- You will earn 5500 points for opening your Rewards Checking and activating your new card.
- Then earn 500 points for registering on ucbbank.com/everydaypoints
- You’ll earn 1 point for every $2 when you run your debit as credit and then earn 1 point for ever $1 you spend when you use your credit card.
- For every 6000 points that you earn, it may be redeemed for a $50 gift-card.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Rewards Checking: No monthly fees.
Make sure you check out United Community Bank to learn more about the $50 bonus promotion. This is a neat way to earn money because they offer you a variety of options to collect points. There’s also no monthly fees which is always great! Also, feel free to comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
You'll earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1X point per dollar spent on all other purchases.. And when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.