United SA Federal Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus when you sign up for their Ultimate Checking account. With most of the bank promotions that we find, you need to complete a couple of requirements to receive the bonus; however, all you need to do is just open the Ultimate Checking account and you’ll be on your way to the extra bonus! Features you’ll enjoy with Ultimate Checking are no minimum balance requirements, no per-check fee, free eStatements, and much more! If you are a resident of Texas, be sure to check out this great deal before it’s too late.
Credit goes to Kirti for letting us know about this bank referral through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|Chase SapphireSM Checking: Enjoy $1,000 bonus when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible personal checking, savings and/or investment accounts, (excludes any J.P. Morgan retirement accounts and CDs) and maintain that balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB220 by 03/02/2020 along with high interest rate of 1.60% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K by 03/16/2020 to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details. Apply Now---Discover Savings Review|
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get up to $350 when you open an Advance checking account. You'll receive 2% Cash Back on Qualifying Direct Deposits into your new HSBC Advance checking account, up to $30 per month, during the first 12 calendar months after account opening – up to $350. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 5 Checking: Earn $200 bonus when you open a Huntington 5 Checking account and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $200 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 5 Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days.
Apply Now---Huntington 5 Checking Review
Table of Contents
United SA FCU $100 Bonus Information:
- Sign up today
- United SA Federal Credit Union Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Ultimate Checking.
- Availability: TX (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None specified.
- Credit Inquiry: Soft or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: Checking – $25.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Used to avoid fee.
- Monthly Fee: $10 but can be avoided.
- Additional Requirements: None.
- Closing Account Fee: None specified..
How To Earn United SA FCU Bonus:
- Open your Ultimate Checking account with United SA FCU today.
- Make the minimum initial deposit of $25.
- Avoid the monthly fee by: setting up direct deposit or keeping an average daily balance of $500 per month, sign up for eStatements.
How to Avoid Monthly
- Ultimate Checking: There is a $5 monthly service fee but can be avoided by setting up a direct deposit or keeping an average daily balance of $500 per month. There is another $5 paper statement fee but can be avoided by signing up for eStatements.
After researching so many bank promotions, this is by far one of the easiest to complete. United SA Federal Credit Union is giving away a great bonus by just signing up for their Ultimate Checking account. That’s it! All you need to worry about is having to avoid the monthly fees, which is a pretty easy task. You just need to sign up for eStatements and either set up a direct deposit or meet the average daily balance. If you’re looking for a different bank bonus, be sure to check out our full list of Best Bank Deals.
Tell us about your experience with United SA Federal Credit Union. Let us know whether or not you were able to receive your bonus or if we’re missing any information such as credit card funding.
The IHG® Rewards Club Traveler Credit Card offers 60,000 bonus points after spending $2,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening.
You'll earn 15X points total per $1 spent when you stay at an IHG hotel, 2X points per $1 spent on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants. 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
This card has no annual fee or foreign transaction fees.