US Senate Federal Credit Union is offering children aged 18 and under nationwide a $50 bonus when you open a Youth Savings Account for them on April 25, 2019.
To get started, come in to the GAO or Hurt Branch on April 25, 2019 and open a Youth Savings Account using promo code: YOUTH50. Additionally, a $5 minimum opening deposit is required for this account as well as a $1 one-time membership fee. Allow for up to 5 business days for the bonus to be deposited to your new account.
Once all the requirements are met, you will have access to a range of features to better your banking experience. If you are interested, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: You may be eligible to join US Senate FCU if you are a member of the VACC or work in certain employee groups. For more information check out Membership Eligibility.
Credit goes to Lindsay for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
Editor’s Note: This is a one day event on April 25, 2019 at the GAO and Hurt Branch.
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
US Senate FCU $50 Bonus Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- US Senate FCU Youth Savings Bonus PDF Printout
- Account Type: Youth Savings Account
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator) GAO and Hurt Branch*
- Expiration Date: 04/25/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $5 + $1*
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: $5, if closed within 90 days
How To Earn US Senate FCU $50 Bonus
- On April 25, 2019 come in to the GAO or Hurt Branch and open a Youth Savings Account for a child aged 18 or under.
- Use promo code: YOUTH50 for this promotion.
- If your child is a new member, there is a one-time membership fee of $1.
- A $5 minimum opening deposit is required for this account.
- Allow up to 5 days for the bonus to be credited to your Youth Savings Account.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
Youth Savings Account: There are no monthly service fees so long as you maintain an account balance requirement of $5.
Make sure you check out US Senate Federal Credit Union to learn more about the $50 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $50 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. This is a one day promotion so take advantage of it!
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.
The United Club Infinite Card offers 75,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.
• 4X miles per $1 spent on United purchases including tickets, Economy Plus, inflight food, beverages and Wi-Fi, and other United charges.
• 2X miles per $1 spent on all other travel
• 2X miles per $1 spent on dining at restaurants and eligible delivery services
• 1X mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
Plus, you'll get 25% back as a statement credit on purchases of food, beverages and Wi-Fi on board United-operated flights when you pay with your Club Card.
This card does carry an annual fee of $525. However, you can get up to $100 Global Entry or TSA Precheck Fee Credit. In addition, you'll get a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip (terms apply) by getting your first and second checked bags for free!