Find an updated list of Valley First Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Table of Contents
About Valley First Credit Union
Valley First Credit Union is headquartered in Modesto and is the 67th largest credit union in the state of California. It is also the 459th largest credit union in the nation. It was established in 1956 and as of June of 2021, it had grown to 126 employees and 72,531 members at 9 locations. Valley First Credit Union has an A health rating.
|Eligibility: Membership in Valley First Credit Union is open to those who live, work, worship, or attend school in the California counties of Calaveras, Fresno, Kings, Madera, Mariposa, Merced, San Joaquin, Stanislaus, Tuolumne, or Tulare. Employees of more than 160 Select Employer Groups also qualify for membership. See current membership details|
Valley First Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
For residents, Valley First Credit Union is offering you an opportunity to earn $100 Checking Bonus! Simply open an account and begin to earn and save. Take advantage while you can.
- What you’ll get: $100 bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: CA (Locator)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexStystem: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Account Termination Fee: Unknown
- Household Limit: None listed
(Expires December 31, 2022)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($300 bonus), Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus), Fifth Third Momentum® Checking ($250 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), and SoFi Checking and Savings ($325 bonus).|
How to Earn Bonus
- $100 cash when you open a Purple Checking Account
- Receive direct deposit within 60 days of account opening
- Certain Restrictions may apply.
- Special offers subject to change without notice.
- Offers limited to one per household.
- Preferred Community Partner Program is available only to those individuals whose employer maintains a Preferred Community Partner with Valley First Credit Union.
- Proof of employment may be required.
- Membership eligibility requirements apply and are subject to ChexSystems.
- Membership requires a Primary Share Account opened with an initial $25 deposit plus a $5 one-time membership fee, for a total of $30.
- Valley First Credit Union employees are not eligible for Preferred Community Partner special offers.
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- Purple Checking: None
- OnTrak Checking: reduce the $10 monthly service fee to $8 by having a direct deposit into the account during the Monthly Qualification Cycle.
- Business Checking: $12 Monthly Service Fee (waived with a $1,500+ average daily checking balance OR $4,000+ average daily combined balance). $0.20 per cash deposit, after the first $3,000 in cash deposits (in-branch processing only)
- Impact Business Checking: None
- Nonprofit Checking: None listed
Valley First Credit Union is offering tons of promotions like checking bonuses. The steps to follow are easy and fast, so be sure to take advantage today while you can.
Additionally, leave a comment below informing us about your experience with the Valley First Credit Union.