Find the latest Verve Credit Union CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
They currently offer standard CD rates from 5-months to 60-months with 1.31% to 2.22% APY Rates.
Table of Contents
About Verve Credit Union
Verve Credit Union is headquartered in Oshkosh, Wisconsin and was established in 1938. Since then they have grown to 17 locations, offer money market rates that are 5X the national average, and boasts an A+ health rating.
Verve Credit Union offers a vast array of products including CD options for all of your specific financial needs. From checking and savings account to loans and CDs, you are bound to find one that works for you.
|Eligibility: Membership in Verve, a Credit Union is open to individuals who live, work, or worship in the Wisconsin counties of Brown, Buffalo, Calumet, Dodge, Fond du Lac, Green Lake, Jackson, La Crosse, Manitowoc, Milwaukee, Monroe, Outagamie, Ozaukee, Portage, Sheboygan, Trempealeau, Vernon, Washington, Waupaca, Waushara, or Winnebago, or in the Minnesota counties of Houston or Winona. Employees of Kimberly Clarke or Neemah Paper also qualify for membership, as do immediate family members of current Verve members.
See current membership details
*While Verve Credit Union does have competitive rates compared to traditional banks, being an online bank does have some limitations. I recommend you take a look at Discover Bank Promotions here
|DISCOVER CD TERM||RATE||LINK|
|12-Month Term||2.10% APY||Apply Now|
|24-Month Term||2.15% APY||Apply Now|
|36-Month Term||2.15% APY||Apply Now|
|48-Month Term||2.15% APY||Apply Now|
|84-Month Term||2.25% APY||Apply Now|
Verve Credit Union CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
With only a opening deposit of $1,000, you can invest in a Verve Credit Union CD account to maximize your earnings. Compare their offers now to find the solutions that fit best with your savings goals.
- Minimum deposit: $1,000
- Maximum deposit: None
- Early withdrawal penalty: Credit Union penalty for early withdrawals and second withdrawal will result in certificate being closed
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
- Fixed investment terms available from 6 months to 5 years
- Longer terms earn higher dividend rates
- Automatic renewal when certificate matures/term expires
- Free online and mobile banking
- Insured by the NCUA up to the maximum allowed by law
With several different time slots to choose CD lengths from, you can be sure to find an account that best fits all your banking needs. Take advantage of a low required minimum balance of just $1,000.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from Verve Credit Union. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- 6-Month CD Rates
- 9-Month CD Rates
- 12-Month CD Rates
- 18-Month CD Rates
- 24-Month CD Rates
- 36-Month CD Rates
- 48-Month CD Rates
- 60-Month CD Rates
Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience and start earning higher rates. Check back often for the latest Verve Credit Union CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.