If you are interested in learning about Vio Bank CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions, be sure to keep reading!
Some of the best Vio CD Rates include their 1.70% APY 9-Month CD.
About Vio Bank
Vio Bank, an online banking division of MidFirst Bank, operates under MidFirst Bank’s FDIC Certificate and shares its financial history. The bank is one of the five largest privately owned financial institutions in the United States.
Vio offers a vast array of products including CD options for all of your specific financial needs. From checking and savings account to loans and CDs, you are bound to find one that works for you.
This is ideal for accounts like Certificate of Deposits, which require very little maintenance. The rates are worth a look, but always compare them with the nation’s best using our guides: CD Rates | Savings Rates.
*While Vio does have competitive rates with their launch, their product line is limited. I recommend to take a look at Discover Bank Promotions here
|Western Alliance Bank||5.01% APY 12-Month CD||Review|
|Idabel National Bank||4.90% APY 24-Month CD||Review|
|Sallie Mae||4.85% APY 27-Month CD||Review|
|Sallie Mae||4.85% APY 23-Month CD||Review|
|Blue Federal Credit Union||4.80% APY 15-Month CD||Review|
|Nationwide||4.75% APY 12-Month CD||Review|
|Discover Bank||4.75% APY 18-Month CD||Review|
|Bellco Credit Union||4.75% APY 13-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||4.65% APY 13-Month CD||Review|
|FVCbank||4.60% APY 12-Month No Penalty CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||4.60% APY 18-Month CD||Review|
|Great Lakes Credit Union||4.60% APY 12-Month CD||Review|
|Western Alliance Bank||4.60% APY 6-Month CD||Review|
|SkyOne Federal Credit Union||4.50% APY 15-Month CD||Review|
|Blue Federal Credit Union||4.45% APY 9-Month No Penalty CD||Review|
|Quontic Bank||4.45% APY 12-Month CD||Review|
|Western Alliance Bank||4.45% APY 3-Month CD||Review|
|Ponce Bank||4.41% APY 4-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|Sallie Mae||4.40% APY 14-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|Sallie Mae||4.25% APY 10-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|SkyOne Federal Credit Union||4.20% APY 12-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||4.15% APY 6-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||4.15% APY 11-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
Vio CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
With as little as $500, you can invest in a Vio CD account to maximize your earnings. Compare their offering now to find the solutions that fit best with your savings goals. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out below CD rates.
- Minimum deposit: $500
- Maximum deposit: None listed
- Early withdrawal penalty: Varies by length
- 7-31 days All of the interest earned on the amount being withdrawn
- 32 days to 12 months One percent of the amount withdrawn, plus a $25 fee
- Greater than 12 months Three percent of the amount withdrawn, plus a $25 fee
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
Vio Bank CD Features
- Earning power of investing your money at a guaranteed rate of return
- Interest is compounded daily, growing your money fast
- Your money is FDIC insured up to $250,000
- Terms ranging from 6 months to 10 years, and only $500 minimum to open
With a unique selection of CD lengths to choose from, you can be sure to find an account that best fits all your banking needs. Take advantage of a low required minimum balance of just $500.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from Vio Bank. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- Best 6-Month CD Rates
- Best 9-Month CD Rates
- Best 12-Month CD Rates
- Best 18-Month CD Rates
- Best 24-Month CD Rates
- Best 36-Month CD Rates
- Best 48-Month CD Rates
- Best 60-Month CD Rates
You might even find yourself earning more than a regular savings account. Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience. Check back often for the latest Vio Bank CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
Leave a Reply