Individuals who owned or leased a variety of 2008 through 2014 model year Volkswagen or Audi vehicles are eligible for a potential award thanks to the Volkswagen Timing Chain Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, there was a defect in the timing chain of certain models of vehicles caused tension system failures, resulting in costly repairs and safety concerns. If you are eligible for this class action lawsuit, submit a claim form by January 25, 2019 for your potential reward!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Promotions|
|Discover Cashback Debit: Get rewarded with a new kind of online checking account. Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month, that's up to $360 Debit Card Cashback Bonus per year! There are no monthly fees or balance requirements. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Cashback Debit Review
|Chase Secure BankingSM: Earn $100 bonus when you open a new Chase Secure BankingSM account online or enter your email address to get your coupon and bring it to a Chase branch to open an account. Then complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of coupon enrollment. Apply Now---Chase Secure Banking Review|
Volkswagen Timing Chain CAL:
- Volkswagen Timing Chain Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: January 25, 2019
- Who’s Eligible: Those who purchased or leased a Class Vehicle in the U.S. or Puerto Rico
- Estimated Amount: Up to $6,500 depending on the vehicle model and repair or replacement required.
- Proof of Purchase: Valid VIN and supporting documentation for the repair or replacement.
- Case Name & Number: Volkswagen Timing Chain Product Liability Litigation, Case No. 2:16-cv-02765, in the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Volkswagen Timing Chain Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by January 25, 2019 to receive your potential reward!
If you are a United States or Puerto Rico resident who purchased or leased a Settlement Class Vehicle and spent money to repair a timing chain or timing chain tensioner, or repair or replace a damaged or failed engine due to failure of a timing chain or timing chain tensioner, within the applicable time/mileage parameters, you are eligible for a potential reward thanks to the Volkswagen Timing Chain Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, there was a defect in the timing chain of certain models of vehicles caused tension system failures, resulting in costly repairs and safety concerns. If you are eligible for this class action lawsuit, submit a claim form by January 25, 2019 for your potential reward! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® Personal Savings High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Review
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Review
The Ink Business Unlimited Credit Card offers $750 bonus cash back after you spend $7,500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn an unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase made for your business and you'll receive employee cards at no additional cost.
This card carries no annual fee.