If you’re a resident of Massachusetts, Washington Savings Bank is offering up to $240 when you open a new Cash Rewards Checking account with an opening deposit of just $10! This account pays you 20¢ anytime, anywhere, with every debit card signature purchase you have. You can receive up to $20 a month for a combined total of $240 for an entire year!
With this account, you will receive many benefits such as free debit card cash rewards, free designer debit card, free checking and nationwide ATMs.
This is limited time offer and while supplies last so sign up today! Plus, check out what other banks are offering, such as HSBC Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: There are participating branches located in Massachusetts and are open to new and existing accounts.
If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|TD Ameritrade||$600 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Washington Savings Bank Bonus Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Washington Savings Bank Bonus PDF Printout
- Account Type: Cash Rewards Checking Account
- Availability: MA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know!
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $10
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None listed
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
Earn Washington Savings Bank Bonus:
- Apply for a Cash Rewards Checking account with Washington Savings Bank.
- Use your debit card, and you will receive 20¢ for every use, with a maximum of $20 a month, for up to a $240 Value.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Cash Rewards Checking: There are no monthly fees
Washington Savings Bank is offering up to $240 in combined cash rewards over the course of a year if you consistently use your debit card every month. Not only that, they have no monthly fees, free checking, and no minimum balance for a year, so it’s practically free! Find more details on Washington Savings Bank by calling or visiting their website! Are you interested in this offer? If so, sign up today! Let us know in the comment section below how this went for you! Find more bank promotions from our complete list!
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
The Chase Ink Business Preferred Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.