Find an updated list of Washington Trust Bank promotions, bonuses and offers here.
Currently, they have a bonuses that range from $250 when you open a new account and meet all the requirements.
About Washington Trust Bank Promotions
Washington Trust Bank is headquartered in Spokane, Washington and they were established in 1902. Since then they have grown to 41 locations and boast an A health rating.
- Availability: WA, ID, OR (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: 125100089
- Customer Service: 800.788.4578
While they have generous bonuses, Washington Trust Bank doesn’t have great rates for CDs and Savings. You may want to check out our full list of Bank Rates and CD Rates.
I’ll review the offers below.
Washington Trust Bank $250 Checking Bonus
Washington Trust Bank is offering a $250 bonus when you open a new Checking account.
- Account Type: Simplicity Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: Yes
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: $25, if closed within 90 days
(Does Not Expire)
Additionally, you may want to compare this offer to bigger banks such as HSBC Bank checking bonuses, Chase Bank checking bonuses, Huntington Bank checking bonuses, Discover Bank checking bonuses, TD Bank checking bonuses, BBVA or CIT Bank.
How To Earn $250 Bonus
- Open a new Washington Trust Bank Simplicity Checking Account
- Use promo code “SEL”
- Use your WTB Debit Card at least once in the statement period
- Set up and use direct deposit with the checking account
- ATM Fee/Benefits
- Debit Card And ATM Limits
- Funds Transfer For Overdraft Protection
- Online Banking
- Simplicity Checking:
- $3 monthly fee
- Refer to the Personal Products Terms and Conditions for additional disclosure information about fees and charges – we’re happy to provide a copy for you
- ATM withdrawals, deposits, debit card reversals and returns are not eligible
- Your direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension, or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the U.S. government
- Offer applies to new Washington Trust Bank home loan customers only
- Home Equity Loans are not eligible for discounted closing costs
- Credit is subject to approval
- Offer is subject to change and can be withdrawn without notice
- Cannot be combined with any other Washington Trust Bank mortgage offer
- Additional information about fees and charges are included in the Personal Products Terms and Conditions for specific accounts
Washington Trust Bank is offering great promotions with easy requirements. With services such as online banking, you can sure your money is secure. Be sure to apply for these while you still can today!
Additionally, your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Finally, remember to check back at this page for updated Washington Trust Bank promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
Leave a Reply