Find the latest Wealthfront promotions, bonuses and offers for their Cash Accounts and Wealthfront Investment Accounts here.
Similar to Betterment, Wealthfront is another robo-advisor that helps you get started with automated investing. They are an SEC registered investment advisor that offers automated investment management and financial planning through their software with over $5 billion in assets. Wealthfront and Betterment are two of the top choices.
Their trading experience allows investors to manage their own accounts, access their own portfolios, and make trades seamlessly across multiple devices. Access your account on-the-go with mobile and tablet apps.
If you’re interested in looking for a financial planner, take a look at SmartAsset, which is free to use.
See the list of the current best Robo-Advisors here. See more investment promos here.
|J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing||Up to $700 Cash||Review|
|Axos Self Directed Trading||$250 Cash||Review|
|TradeStation||$150 Cash & free trades||Review|
|M1 Finance||Up to $2,000 Cash & free trades||Review|
|WeBull||12 Free Stocks & free trades||Review|
|SoFi Invest||$25 Bonus and free trades||Review|
|TD Ameritrade||$0 Commission Trades||Review|
Wealthfront $5,000 Managed Free
Wealthfront offers a $5,000 Managed Free with this promotion. This promotion is earned by opening qualifying accounts and meeting all the requirements. Sign up today and start investing at low costs!
- Account Type: Cash Account and Wealthfront Investment Account
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, let us know
- Minimum Investment: $500
- Account Fee: First $5k managed free; 0.25%/year for $10k+
- Additional Requirements: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
Unlimited Referral Bonuses (Get An Additional $5,000 Managed Per Referral)
Once you have opened and funded your account, you can start referring friends to try out Wealthfront. When your referrals use your unique link, they’ll receive $5,000 for free!
For every person you refer that opens and maintains a funded account, you will receive $5,000 managed for free. Feel free to leave your referral link in the comments section below!
(Click here for more information)
How To Earn The Cash Bonus
- Sign up and open a Wealthfront account and select your primary reason for investing
- It only takes $1 to open and there are no additional deposit requirements.
- It takes just a couple minutes to open an account
- Fund your account with any of the following funding methods:
- Deposit Cash (ACH bank transfers)
- Wire Transfer
- Check (529 accounts only)
- They will reduce the advisory fees for you by increasing the portion of your assets that they manage for free by $5,000
$5,000 per Referral Bonus:
- The person who referred you to us, may be a client of Wealthfront, may provide us with professional services, may be an employee of Wealthfront, or may have a financial interest in the company
- The referrer may receive a reduction in Wealthfront fees by increasing the portion of their assets that we manage by $5,000
- Will continue to do for as long as you maintain a funded account with their firm
- Wealthfront employees do not receive additional compensation for participating in the Program
- Wealthfront does not provide direct compensation to the referrer, aside from a reduction in our fees
Compare to Other Banks
Here, you can find all the Wealthfront promotions offered. Make sure you read on to learn more about what Wealthfront has to offer!
At Wealthfront, they believe that everyone deserves access to sophisticated financial advice, without the hassle or the high fees. They are one of the lowest-cost online advice solutions so if you are interested, give them a try today.
Let Wealthfront do the work for you and by signing up through our invitation link, you can receive the $5,000 managed free.
Bookmark this page and check back often for Wealthfront promotions, bonuses, and offers.
Here’s your referral link to get $5K managed for free when you fund a Wealthfront Investment Account. Learn more and redeem at: https://www.wealthfront.com/c/affiliates/invited/AFFB-DS0Y-YUXK-227V
I was going to use your referral link to sponsor your website, but the wealthfront customer service ask for the email address of you. Could you provide me with it?
Anthony Nguyen says
They told me, “Unfortunately, Hustler Money Blog (email@example.com) is not a registered referral to Wealthfront.”