Find the latest Westmark Credit Union CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
Westmark has a wide range of CD options. One of their featured rates is a 2.15% APY 9-Month CD.
Table of Contents
About Westmark Credit Union
Westmark Credit Union is headquartered in Idaho Falls, Idaho. They were established in 1954 and have roughly 60,000 members at 14 locations throughout the state. To qualify for these rates, you must meet the membership requirements below.
This post will review their CD rates. However, they are a full-service financial cooperative committed to the development of their members financial future. Their earnings are used to benefit you by providing a broad portfolio of financial products and services with attractive rates and low fees.
|Eligibility: Westmark Credit Union membership is open to blood relations of current Credit Union members, and employees or retirees of the following: (1) any of the several hundred employer groups, member firms or associations, or (2) employees or retirees of most employers within one of 34 counties within Idaho. See current membership details|
*While Westmark Credit Union does have competitive rates, I recommend to compare them to Discover Bank seen below.
|CIT BANK CD TERM||RATE||LINK|
|12-Month Term||1.30% APY||Apply Now|
|13-Month Term||1.30% APY||Apply Now|
|18-Month Term||1.30% APY||Apply Now|
|4-Year Term||1.35% APY||Apply Now|
|DISCOVER CD TERM||RATE||LINK|
|12-Month Term||1.01% APY||Apply Now|
|24-Month Term||1.10% APY||Apply Now|
|36-Month Term||1.15% APY||Apply Now|
|48-Month Term||1.15% APY||Apply Now|
|84-Month Term||1.25% APY||Apply Now|
Westmark Credit Union CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
With as little as $500, you can invest in a Westmark Credit Union CD account to maximize your earnings. Compare their offering now to find the solutions that fit best with your savings goals. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out below CD rates.
- Minimum deposit: $500
- Maximum deposit: None listed
- Early withdrawal penalty: Amount not specified
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
|90 Days||0.25% – 0.40%||$500|
|180 Days||0.50% – 0.65%||$500|
|8 Months||0.90% – 1.05%||$500|
|9 Months||2.15% – 2.15%||$500|
|11 Months||2.00% – 2.15%||$500|
|12 Months||2.05% – 2.15%||$500|
|13 Months||2.05% – 2.15%||$500|
|18 Months||2.15% – 2.20%||$500|
|23 Months||2.15% – 2.25%||$500|
|24 Months||2.15% – 2.25%||$500|
|36 Months||2.25% – 2.35%||$500|
|48 Months||2.30% – 2.40%||$500|
Westmark Credit Union CD Features
- Low minimum balance requirement
- Competitive rates on all CD terms
- Insured by the NCUA
There is a large selection of CD lengths to choose from. Being a credit union in only one state this offer is unavailable to most. However, if you do qualify, I would only recommend the special 9-month CD rate. The $500 minimum deposit is what makes this account worthwhile.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from Westmark Credit Union. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- 6-Month CD Rates
- 9-Month CD Rates
- 12-Month CD Rates
- 18-Month CD Rates
- 24-Month CD Rates
- 36-Month CD Rates
- 48-Month CD Rates
- 60-Month CD Rates
You might even find yourself earning more than a regular savings account. Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience. Check back often for the latest Westmark Credit Union CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.