Check out the most recent Wings Financial Credit Union CD rates, offers, and promotions here.
Right now, they are offering an attractive 1.97% APY 14-Month CD rate!
Table of Contents
About Wings Financial Credit Union
Since their founding in 1938, Wings Financial Credit Union has focused on giving flight to its members’ financial dreams through exceptional service and financial value. Wings is a not-for-profit financial institution where members are also owners.
|Eligibility: Eligibility to join Wings has grown over the years to include those who live or work in the Minneapolis-St. Paul metro area, the Seattle-Tacoma metro area, the U.S. aviation industry, and those who become members of the Wings Financial Foundation. See more information here.|
Wings Financial Credit Union offers a vast array of products including CD options for all of your specific financial needs. From checking and savings account to loans and CDs, you are bound to find one that works for you.
This is ideal for accounts like Certificate of Deposits, which require very little maintenance. The rates are worth a look, but always compare them with the nation’s best using our guides: CD Rates | Savings Rates.
*Although Wings Financial Credit Union does have competitive rates, I recommend to take a look at Discover Bank Promotions here to find other great ones.
|CIT BANK CD TERM||RATE||LINK|
|12-Month Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
|13-Month Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
|18-Month Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
|4-Year Term||1.05% APY||Apply Now|
|DISCOVER CD TERM||RATE||LINK|
|12-Month Term||0.90% APY||Apply Now|
|24-Month Term||0.90% APY||Apply Now|
|36-Month Term||0.95% APY||Apply Now|
|48-Month Term||0.95% APY||Apply Now|
|84-Month Term||1.05% APY||Apply Now|
Wings Financial Credit Union CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
Compare their offering now to find the solutions that fit best with your savings goals. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out below CD rates.
- Minimum deposit: $500
- Maximum deposit: None
- Early withdrawal penalty: Yes, check with CSR to find out more details
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
|14 Month||1.92%||Up to $50,000|
Wings Financial Credit Union CD Features
- Competitive rates on all CD terms
- Free online and mobile banking
- Insured by the NCUA up to the maximum allowed by law
This is a rather generous rate so be sure to take advantage of the 2.32% APY 17-Month CD at Wings Financial. Additionally, you can gain access to many great features with this account.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from Wings Financial Credit Union. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- Best 6-Month CD Rates
- Best 9-Month CD Rates
- Best 12-Month CD Rates
- Best 18-Month CD Rates
- Best 24-Month CD Rates
- Best 36-Month CD Rates
- Best 48-Month CD Rates
- Best 60-Month CD Rates
You might even find yourself earning more than a regular savings account. Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience. Check back often for the latest Wings Financial Credit Union CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.