For residents of Wisconsin, Wisconsin Bank & Trust is offering up to 1.76% APY with their Cash Rewards Checking Account on balances up to $20,000. After you open the account, all you have to do is have 15 debit card transactions, set up to receive direct deposit, and be enrolled in eStatements. With this checking account, you may enjoy the features such as free online banking, bill pay, mobile banking and many more! If you’re interested, be sure to sign up for a Cash Rewards Checking account with Wisconsin Bank & Trust today!
Editor’s Note: If you are interested in putting more cash in your pockets, you can earn up an additional $200 bonus when you open any qualifying checking account. For more information, be sure to check out our Wisconsin Bank & Trust Checking Promotion Review.
|U.S. Bank Checking: Earn a $300 bonus when you open a new eligible U.S. Bank consumer checking account and complete qualifying activities, subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through July 3, 2022. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $500 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $10,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking®: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking® account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking® account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking® Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB622 by 09/15/2022 along with a competitive interest rate of 1.00% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
Table of Contents
Wisconsin Bank & Trust Checking Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Cash Rewards Checking
- Interest Rate: 1.76% APY
- Minimum Balance: $0
- Maximum Balance: $20,000
- Availability: Wisconsin (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, every qualification cycle
- Monthly Fee: $2.50, can be waived with eStatements
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Closing Account Fee: $25, if closed within 90 days
Wisconsin Bank & Trust Checking Features:
- ATM refunds
- Unlimited check writing
- Debit Card
- Free Online Banking with Bill Pay
- Free Mobile Banking
- Overdraft Privilege up to $500 is also available on this account.
How To Earn Up to 1.76% APY Rate:
- Sign up to Wisconsin Bank & Trust and open an Cash Rewards Checking account.
- Start earning their APY rate after completing the requirements each month:
- Sign up for Direct Deposit
- Simply have 15 or more debit card purchases posted within the monthly statement cycle
- Sign up for eStatements with a valid e-mail address
- Keep the account open for at least 90 days to avoid the $25 closing fee
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 – $20,000.00||1.76%|
With the Discover Checking Account:
• Cashback – Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month
• No. Fees. Period. That means you won’t be charged an account fee on our Cashback Debit account.
• Early Pay – Get your paycheck up to two days early with no charge
• No credit impact - You can apply without affecting your credit score.
• Fraud Protection - You’re never responsible for unauthorized debit card purchases. If you suspect someone else has used your debit card without your permission, let us know.
• Apply in minutes - Applying for a Cashback Debit account is simple and fast.
• Fee free overdraft protection
Wisconsin Bank & Trust is offering a decent reward on their checking account for anyone that wants to join their financial institution. This APY includes having to have one direct deposit each month. Not the worst requirements for a rate this high! Remember that if your balance is over $20,000, then you will not receive the full benefits of the rewards checking account. If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. For more deals, you can check out our entire list of Best Rewards Checking Accounts.
The Chase Freedom Flex offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• 5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
This card has no annual fee.