For individuals that received an unwanted text message from Wolford America Inc. either on July 7 or Sept. 2, 2016, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Wolford America Advertising Text Message Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, consumers received unwanted text messages from Wolford America Inc. advertising a sale and a new collection by the boutique company that did not include an opt out option, and did not properly describe the sender, which violated TCPA laws.
Wolford America Inc. denies any wrongdoing, however, they have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing litigation. So if you are eligible, file a claim by November 5th, 2018 to receive your potential award!
|TD Bank Checking Bonus: Earn $300 with the Beyond Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Earn $150 with the Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 60 days of account opening. Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 4,900 branches. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when opening a Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $150 will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking Review|
|American Express Personal Savings Account: Earn 1.00% APY on your deposits. Your Personal Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly, links easily with your current bank accounts, get 24/7 access, & there is no need to switch banks. No monthly fees, no minimum balance. FDIC Insured.
Apply Now---American Express Personal Savings Account Review
Wolford America’s Lawsuit:
- Wolford America’s Advertising Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: November 5th, 2018
- Who’s Eligible: Consumers that Wolford sent unwanted text messages on either July 7, 2016 or Sept. 2, 2016
- Estimated Amount: $60-$120 gift card
- Proof of Purchase: Must provide valid phone number(s) that received the text message(s)
- Case Name & Number: Liotta v. Wolford Boutiques LLC, Case No. 1:16-cv-04634-MHC, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia, Atlanta Division
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Wolford America’s Advertising Claim Form
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by November 5th, 2018 to receive your potential award!
For individuals that received an unwanted text message from Wolford America Inc., then you are eligible for a potential award from the Wolford America Advertising Text Message Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Wolford America Inc. sent unwanted text messages to customers without having an opt out option and did not properly describe the sender. So if you are eligible, file a claim by November 5th, 2018 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements, and check our other ways of saving money!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® Personal Savings High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Review
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Review
The Chase Freedom® Card offers a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate and an unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases. You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
This card has no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that's updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.