Find Wynn Las Vegas Promotions, Coupons, Discount Promo Codes & experience Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star luxury from the highest rated resort & casino.
If you’ve been wanting to go to Las Vegas and experience their excellent night life and casinos then you’re at the right place. Wynn Las Vegas offers their customers an amazing experience without the high price tag of the more popular tourist destination hotel/resorts. Give them a try!
Table of Contents
About Wynn / Encore Las Vegas
Wynn Resorts holds more Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Awards than any other independent hotel company in the world. At their many resorts, you can expect to find award-winning restaurants, exciting entertainment and nightlife, two award-winning spas, salons and luxury shopping.
Recommended Travel Credit Card
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on air travel
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.
Current Wynn / Encore Las Vegas Promotions
Complimentary One-Night Stay for First Responders
Valid through June 30, 2020, Wynn Las Vegas or Encore is offering a promotion to all first responders that will give them a Complimentary One-Night Stay when they show a valid First Responder ID. This is a great offer if you’re a first responder who’s looking for a getaway.
- Promotion: Complimentary One-Night Stay for First Responders
- Expiration: June 30, 2020
- Availability: must be a First Responder
- Terms: Qualified responders are all hospital and medical workers, police and fire fighters. First Responder ID is required at check-in. Room types are based upon availability. Offer dates, June 5 – June 30, 2020, with stay dates June 8 – June 30, 2020, (Monday – Thursday). One complimentary night is included.
(Click on the link above to learn more)
If you’re planning an unforgettable trip to Las Vegas, make sure to check out these offers! These offers can help you save money on your next trip to Las Vegas since we all know it can cost quite a bit to go there for vacation. If you’re looking for more ways to earn membership rewards points be sure to check out our American Express Credit Card Bonuses and more ways to save money here on HMB!