If your property was insulated by Zonolite & incurred expenses associated with removal, abatement, re-insulation, or containing asbestos then you may be eligible for a potential award from the Zonolite Attic Insulation Trust Class Action Lawsuit.
Zonolite sold attic insulation from the 1940s through the 1980s which may contain small amount of asbestos, this can be a harmful substance if its particles are released into the air. Zonolite seek to rectify the damages with monetary means up to $4,125 & educating the public about potential health effects.
If you are eligible then provide proof of purchase such as Zonolite bags, receipt, invoice, or an independent lab test then file a claim for your potential award!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review
Table of Contents
Zonolite Attic Insulation Trust Class Action Lawsuit:
- Zonolite Attic Insulation Trust Class Action Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: N/A
- Who’s Eligible: Class members include those who own or lived in a residence that incurred expenses removing, abating, re-insulating, or containing the asbestos insulation.
- Estimated Amount: Up to 55% of abatement cost with maximum award of $4,125
- Proof of Purchase: Must provide proof of Zonolite brand vermiculite insulation such as Zonolite bags, Zonolite receipt/invoice, or an independent lab test.
- Case Name & Number: N/A
How To File A Claim:
- Head on over to the Zonolite Attic Insulation Trust Class Action Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Fill out the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim to receive your potential award!
If you use Zonolite insulating services and ended up paying out of pocket expense for asbestos related problems then you may be eligible for a potential award. Zonolite sold insulating products which may contain small amount of asbestos and funded an independent trust for claimants to seek compensation for damages inflicted. The Trust applies to both residential and commercial buildings with potential award up to $4,125 for claimants. Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® Personal Savings High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Review
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Review
The Ink Business Cash® Credit Card offers $900 bonus cash back after you spend $6,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year, 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year, & 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn.
This card comes with no annual fee. You'll be able to take advantage of employee cards at no additional cost.