If your property was insulated by Zonolite & incurred expenses associated with removal, abatement, re-insulation, or containing asbestos then you may be eligible for a potential award from the Zonolite Attic Insulation Trust Class Action Lawsuit.
Zonolite sold attic insulation from the 1940s through the 1980s which may contain small amount of asbestos, this can be a harmful substance if its particles are released into the air. Zonolite seek to rectify the damages with monetary means up to $4,125 & educating the public about potential health effects.
If you are eligible then provide proof of purchase such as Zonolite bags, receipt, invoice, or an independent lab test then file a claim for your potential award!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get $750 when you open a Premier checking account and receive monthly direct deposits totaling at least $5,000 into your checking account for 3 consecutive months from the second full calendar month after account opening. Member FDIC Terms
Receive monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000 into your checking account for 3 consecutive months from the second full calendar month after account opening
|TD Bank Checking Bonus: Earn $300 with the Beyond Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Earn $200 with the Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM – Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and free access to 16,000 Chase ATMs & nearly 5,000 branches. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Zonolite Attic Insulation Trust Class Action Lawsuit:
- Zonolite Attic Insulation Trust Class Action Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: N/A
- Who’s Eligible: Class members include those who own or lived in a residence that incurred expenses removing, abating, re-insulating, or containing the asbestos insulation.
- Estimated Amount: Up to 55% of abatement cost with maximum award of $4,125
- Proof of Purchase: Must provide proof of Zonolite brand vermiculite insulation such as Zonolite bags, Zonolite receipt/invoice, or an independent lab test.
- Case Name & Number: N/A
How To File A Claim:
- Head on over to the Zonolite Attic Insulation Trust Class Action Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Fill out the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim to receive your potential award!
If you use Zonolite insulating services and ended up paying out of pocket expense for asbestos related problems then you may be eligible for a potential award. Zonolite sold insulating products which may contain small amount of asbestos and funded an independent trust for claimants to seek compensation for damages inflicted. The Trust applies to both residential and commercial buildings with potential award up to $4,125 for claimants. Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® Personal Savings High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Review
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Review
The Chase Ink Business CashSM Card offers $500 bonus cash back after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year, 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year, & % cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn.
This card comes with no annual fee. You'll be able to take advantage of employee cards at no additional cost & the 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases.