BBVA Compass, the official bank of the NBA, is offering a $75 cash bonus*, $100 NBAstore.com gift card, $15 Amazon gift card, and $10 iTunes gift card for opening a NBA checking account. NBA Banking accounts may only be opened online, and can subsequently be accessed via web-enabled computer or smartphone. With a BBVA’s smartphone app, you can perform mobile check deposit whereas cash transactions can be carried out using the Allpoint ATM network. You can fund your NBA Banking account through ACH, credit cards, debit cards or mailed-in deposits with access to Cardtronics’ Allpoint network of roughly 50,000 ATMs.
*You’ll receive a $25, $50 or $75 cash bonus depending on the State you are from. You won’t know unit you open the NBA checking account.
BBVA Compass NBA Checking $200 Bonus Requirements:
- Earn a $75 sign-up bonus by opening a NBA Checking by September 30, 2014 with a $25 minimum deposit.
- Earn $100 NBAStore.com electronic gift card for making at least 3 qualifying bill payments of $50 or more each within 90 days.
- Earn a $15 Amazon gift card for receiving 2 direct deposits of $300 or more within 90 days of activating Direct Deposit Dash.
- Earn a $10 iTunes gift card for using the debit card 40 times in 30 days.
|Discover Bank offers 0.90% APY on all balances, that's over 5X the National Savings Average with a low $500 minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance or monthly maintenance fees! FDIC insurance up to $250,000. Apply Now---Full Review||Capital One 360 Checking Account offers no hidden fees or minimums as you earn interest on your everyday money with over 38,000 fee-free Allpoint ATM. Earn up to $1,000 in bonus referrals! Apply Now---Full Review|
BBVA Compass $200 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: NBA Checking
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: 9/30/2014
- Hard Inquiry: yes, hard pull via TransUnion.
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: Yes, up to $300(cannot be an Amex card)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional, if you want the $15 Amazon gift card.
- Monthly Fee: None, but sign up for eStatements to avoid the $3 paper fee.
- Additional Requirements: Yes, see the above requirements.
- Closing Account Fee: Must Must remain open for 180 days, otherewise a $25 fee.one
BBVA Compass 1% APY NBA Savings Account Promotion:
BBVA Compass is also offering 1% APY when you open the NBA Savings account by September 30, 2014. The 1% APY applies to your entire balance with no quarterly service charge and easy access to your money. It requires that you open a NBA Checking or ClearConnect Checking account. There is no guarantee how long the rate will hold according to the small print, “rates subject to change.”
They have branches in Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, New Mexico, and Texas, however this is a nationwide bonus and available to everyone. Open this BBVA Compass NBA $200 Bonus checking accountand maintain exclusively online with smartphone using the bank’s mobile app. Users can upload a photo of a check to make a deposit or access to its Allpoint nationwide, surcharge-free, ATM network. Thus users of the NBA account can do transactions without heading into a branch. Find our complete updated list of bank bonuses for 2014!
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 40,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 in purchases within the first 3 months. With 40,000 bonus points, you can redeem for $500 towards airfare and hotel accommodations. You can earn an additional 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening. Earn 2x points on travel, 2x points on dining at restaurants, and 1 point per dollar on all other purchases. Your points go far since you get 20% off travel when redeemed thru Ultimate Rewards. All Chase Sapphire Preferred cardholders enjoy travel benefits and a direct access to a live adviser 24 hours a day. No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel. The annual fee of $95 is waived for the first year of card ownership. Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Preferred Review|