Available nationwide, BBVA Money Market account is offering a promotional rate of up to 0.10% APY to new customers that open an account. Simply open an account with at least $25 to get started.
Even better, you’ll earn this exceptional rate on your entire balance with at least $10K deposit, so make sure you take advantage of it now before it’s too late.
Table of Contents
BBVA Money Market Account Information
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Money Market
- Interest Rate: Up to 0.10% APY
- Less than $10,000 0.01% APY
- $10,000 to $19,999 0.05% APY
- $20,000 to $49,999 0.08% APY
- $50,000 to $99,999 0.08% APY
- $100,000 to $249,999 0.08% APY
- $250,000 to $999,999 0.08% APY
- $1,000,000 to $2,499,999 0.10% APY
- $2,500,000 to $4,999,999 0.10% APY
- $5,000,000+ 0.10%
- Minimum Balance: $10K
- Maximum Balance: None
- Availability: Online nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull via TransUnion
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Yes, up to $500 (cannot be an Amex card)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Service Charge: See below
- Early Termination Fee: $25 if account closed within 180 days
- Insured: FDIC
ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with ACH capabilities.
How To Earn BBVA Rates
- Open a Money Market account from BBVA with an opening deposit of $25.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Earn a competitive APY rate on your entire balance no matter how much is in your account.
How To Avoid Monthly Service Charge
- The $15 monthly Service Charge can be avoided by:
- Maintain a minimum daily collected balance for each month of $10,000 or more. OR
- Set up an automatic, recurring monthly transfer of $25 or more from a BBVA checking account to your BBVA Money Market account. This transfer must be in effect at the time the Service Charge is assessed.
Why You Should Sign Up for This Account
- Get a competitive rate, with tiered interest to grow your money faster
- Interest compounds and is credited monthly
- Enjoy 24/7 online access with Online and Mobile Banking
- Link to your BBVA checking account for Overdraft Protection
- Open a Money Market account online today with a $25 minimum opening deposit
|BBVA Online Checking||Checking||Review|
|BBVA Money Market||Up to 0.10% APY||Review|
|BBVA Free Checking||Checking||Review|
|BBVA Certificate of Deposit||Up to 0.10% APY||Review|
If you’re looking for a simple money market account with a competitive rate, sign up for the BBVA Money Market account to earn interest on your funds. Just keep in mind that you will not be eligible if you have had an account in the past 30 days.
To enhance your banking experience, check out these credit card offers!
(Visit BBVA for more details)
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Wise Business Banking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.50% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.50% APY||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|