Available nationwide, BBVA Money Market account is offering a promotional rate of 2.00% APY to new customers that open an account. Simply open an account with at least $25 to get started.
Even better, you’ll earn this exceptional rate on your entire balance with at least $10K deposit, so make sure you take advantage of it now before it’s too late.
|BBVA Money Market||2.00% APY||Review|
|BBVA Online Checking||No Monthly Fee||Review|
|BBVA Free Checking||No Monthly Fee||Review|
|BBVA Certificate of Deposit||2.25% APY||Review|
Table of Contents
BBVA Money Market Account Information
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Money Market
- Interest Rate: 2.00%
- Minimum Balance: $10K
- Maximum Balance: None
- Availability: Online nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull via TransUnion
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Yes, up to $500 (cannot be an Amex card)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: See below on how to avoid fees
- Early Termination Fee: $25 if account closed within 180 days
- Insured: FDIC
ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with ACH capabilities.
How To Earn BBVA Rates
- Open a Money Market account from BBVA with an opening deposit of $25.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Earn a compeitive APY rate on your entire balance no matter how much is in your account.
How To Avoid Fees
- The $15 monthly fee can be avoided by:
- Maintain a minimum daily collected balance for each month of $10,000 or more. OR
- Set up an automatic, recurring monthly transfer of $25 or more from a BBVA checking account to your BBVA Money Market account. This transfer must be in effect at the time the Service Charge is assessed.
Why You Should Sign Up for This Account
- Get a competitive rate, with tiered interest to grow your money faster
- Interest compounds and is credited monthly
- Enjoy 24/7 online access with Online and Mobile Banking
- Link to your BBVA checking account for Overdraft Protection
- Open a Money Market account online today with a $25 minimum opening deposit
If you’re looking for a simple money market account with a competitive rate, sign up for the BBVA Money Market account to earn interest on your funds. Just keep in mind that you will not be eligible if you have had an account in the past 30 days.
(Visit BBVA for more details)
|Simple High-Yield Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|