While American Express is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog, the opinions and beliefs in this article are those of the author alone, who makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information.
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express is now offering $50 statement credit after spending $1,000 in purchases in the first 3 months of Cardmembership and get one year of Amazon Prime. Along with no annual fee, you’ll get maximum cash back in the following categories: 3% U.S supermarkets, 2% U.S gas stations & select U.S department stores, and 1% other purchases. It offers a 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months. After that, your APR will be a variable rate, currently 12.99%-21.99%, based on credit worthiness and other factors.
Blue Cash Everyday Card Features:
- Get one year of Amazon Prime plus $50 back after you make $1,000 in purchases with your new Card in the first three months.
- You will receive $50 back in the form of a statement credit.
- Hassle-free cash back: no enrollment required, the same great reward categories year-round.
- Earn Cash Back: 3% US supermarkets up to $6,000 per year in purchases, 2% at US gas stations & select US dept stores, 1% on other purchases. Terms and limitations apply.
- Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be redeemed as a statement credit.
- No annual fee. Plus, 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months, then a variable rate, currently 12.99% to 21.99%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors.
- Terms and restrictions apply.
For those qualify, you can get 0% intro APR for up to 15 months on purchases and balance transfers. In conclusion, Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express is simply a good card for shopping at US supermarkets, US gas stations, and select US department stores. No need to worry about rotating categories since it’s fixed. Especially with the no annual fee, this is a no-brainer to apply along with all the AmEx perks such as extended warranties and roadside assistance.
Editorial Disclaimer: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of the bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.