While American Express is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog, the opinions and beliefs in this article are the author’s alone and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express is now offering $100 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. You’ll also get 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months. After that, your APR will be a variable rate, currently 12.99%-21.99%, based on credit worthiness and other factors. Along with no annual fee, you’ll get maximum cash back in the following categories: 3% U.S. supermarkets, 2% U.S. gas stations & select U.S. dept stores, and 1% other purchases.
Blue Cash Everyday Card Features:
- Get $100 back after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. You will receive $100 back in the form of a statement credit.
- Earn Cash Back: 3% U.S. supermarkets up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%), 2% U.S. gas stations & select U.S. dept stores, 1% other purchases. Terms and limitations apply.
- With the Blue Cash Everyday® Card, you can start earning cash back. No rotating reward categories. No enrollment required.
- Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be redeemed as a statement credit. Cash back is earned only on eligible purchases.
- No annual fee. Plus, 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months, then a variable rate, currently 12.99% to 21.99%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors.
- Terms and restrictions apply.
- See Rates & Fees
For those qualify, you can get 0% intro APR for up to 15 months on purchases and balance transfers. In conclusion, Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express is simply a good card for shopping at US supermarkets, US gas stations, and select US department stores. No need to worry about rotating categories since it’s fixed. Especially with the no annual fee, this is a no-brainer to apply along with all the AmEx perks such as extended warranties and roadside assistance.