Chase 2013 Checking $150 Bonus Coupon is now available for those seeking to open a Chase Bank Checking Account valid until 1/11/2014. New checking customers can open a Chase Total Checking(SM) account and set up direct deposit to get $150 cash bonus. This link allows you to open an account online if you wish or simply enter your email to receive a $150 coupon code to open at your local branch. Make sure to open the Chase Total Checking account with a minimum of $100. Find all Chase Coupons on our exclusive list!
Chase Credit Card Bonuses to go with your Checking:
- Chase Ink Bold® Charge Card offers 50,000 Bonus Points($500 value)- that’s $625 toward travel! Plus 5% cash back on office supplies, wireless, landline and cable services.
- Chase Ink Plus® Business Card offers 50,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 in the first 3 months from account opening. With Ink Plus, you have the cash flow flexibility with the choice to pay over time or pay in full. Cardholders earn 5X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent annually at office supply stores, and on cellular phone, landline, internet, and cable TV services.
Chase 2013 Checking Account Features:
- Chase Debit Card with built-in security
- FREE access to 19,000 Chase ATMs nationwide
- FREE Online Banking & Online Bill Pay
- FREE Text and Email Alerts
- 24/7 access with Chase Mobile® on your phone
How To Waive Chase Checking Monthly Fees:
Chase Total Checking has no monthly Service Fee when you do one of the following each statement period:
- Option #1: Have monthly direct deposits totaling $500 or more made to this account; OR,
- Option #2: Keep the daily balance in your checking account at or above $1,500; OR,
- Option #3: Keep an average balance of $5,000 or more in your checking and other types of qualifying Chase accounts.
Otherwise a $12 monthly Service Fee will apply ($10 monthly Service Fee for CA, OR and WA). Make sure to open your Chase $150 Bonus offer using a valid coupon code along with a minimum $100 deposit. The $150 cash bonus will show up within 10 days. The account must be left open for a minimum of 6 months or the bonus will be debited from the account upon account closing. Bonus will be considered interest and will be reported to the IRS via IRS Form 1099-INT. High School Checking, College Checking, Chase Access Checking, and New Jersey Consumer Checking Accounts are not eligible.
Chase $150 Saving Account Bonus:
Chase Bank also has been sending $150 savings account bonus for new customers by email or postal mail. When opening a new $150 savings account bonus, Chase required you to have an opening deposit of $10,000 or more and maintain for 90 days to get the bonus money. There are two ways I know of in order to obtain the savings bonus code: 1) Buy on eBay for $10 or more 2) Visit your local Chase Bank and ask the Customer Service Rep. directly about wanting to deposit $10K if they are willing to provide the $150 bonus offer.
Examples of Direct Deposit:
- Any ACH deposit totaling $500 or more for the statement period.
- Automatic deposit of Payroll – To request direct deposit of your payroll check, print the Direct Deposit Form (PDF); then complete the form and give it to your employer’s payroll department.
- Social Security
- Other government benefits
- ACH push from an account at a different bank, e.g. M&T Bank
- ACH push from brokerage firm, e.g. TD Ameritrade
- Amazon Payments
- Digital payment service, e.g. Serve
I remember that the first statement/month does not incur monthly service charge. Even by the second month, you could call them to waive the monthly fee. Those who has the Chase Freedom card along with an active Chase checking account, you will earn an extra 10% in Ultimate Reward Points on purchases and 10 points per swipe. There are many benefits with Chase Bank Checking account, sign up today to receive your $150 bonus. Check out the all bank bonuses for local and nationwide.
Hot Deal of the Day: Capital One 360 Checking Account offers $50 bonus promotion with no minimum or monthly fees and free Online Bill Pay.
|Citi ThankYou® Preferred Card –Earn up to 30,000 Bonus Points that gives you 10,000 bonus points after $1,500 in purchases in the first 3 months of account opening, plus an additional 20,000 bonus points after $3,000 in purchases in the next 6 months. The 30,000 bonus points is worth $300 in gift cards to retailers like Gap, Banana Republic, Bed Bath & Beyond, CVS Pharmacy, Land’s End, etc. The card has no annual fee with additional bonus points via anniversary bonus and paperless statements. Best of all, these rewards points can be redeemed for cash, merchandise, gift cards, travel and more. Apply Now---Citi ThankYou Preferred Review|