If you are a resident of Texas, then today is your lucky day! Amplify Credit Union is offering the chance to earn a $25 Bonus! To get this bonus, all you have to do is spread the word of Amplify CU to your friends and family. Once a friend or family member opens up an account with Amplify CU with a minimum $25 opening deposit, then you will receive your $25 bonus! There is no limit of the referrals you can make, so the more you refer, the more you earn! Get started today and start earning!
- Direct Offer Link
- Bonus Amount – $25
- Account Type – Checking
- Availability – TX
- Expiration Date – None
- Credit Inquiry – Soft Pull
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding – Unknown
- Monthly Fee – None
- Avoiding Fee – None
- Account Closure Fee – There is no closure fee listed.
|CIT Bank – Enjoy an amazing rate of 1.15% APY plus earn up to $400 Cash Bonus when you open a new Spring Savings Account at CIT Bank by June 30, 2017. To earn a $100 bonus, you must make an initial deposit of $15,000 or more and maintain an average monthly balance of $15,000 for 3 monthly statement cycles. To earn a $250 bonus, deposit $100,000 or more and maintain that for 3 monthly statement cycles. Deposit $300,000 and maintain that for 3 monthly statement cycles and you’ll receive a $400 bonus. Apply Now---CIT Bank Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings Account: Earn $100 Bonus along with high interest rate of 1.01% APY! You must apply through HustlerMoneyBlog.com with promo code HMB217 by 05/31/2017 and make a minimum deposit of $15,000 by 06/15/2017. FDIC-insured, no minimum balance or monthly maintenance fees. Apply Now---Discover Bank Review|
|TD Bank offers a $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Premier Checking account and set up direct deposit of $2,500 or more within 90 days of account opening. The TD Bank Premier Checking account comes with free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and free access to 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches. Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review|
How To Earn Amplify CU Bonus:
- First, if you haven’t already, open up a checking account with Amplify CU!
- Next, click on the link, and spread the word about Amplify CU to your friends and family.
- Your friend or family member then must open up a checking account with Amplify CU with a minimum opening deposit of $25.
- After all of the steps are completed, you will receive your $25 bonus!
Bonus Terms & Fine Print:
- Amplify Free Checking has no monthly Service Fee with eStatements.
- A $2.25 processing fee will be charged for each paper statement on the Free Checking account, should you choose not to accept eStatements.
- No ATM fees when you have direct deposit every 35 days. Other financial institutions or merchants may charge for use of their ATM.
- If you have direct deposit into your Free Checking Account, Amplify will automatically refund this charge to your account the next business day.
If you are a resident of Texas, then Amplify Credit Union is offering you the chance to receive a $25 bonus! To acquire the bonus, all you have to do is spread the word of Amplify Credit Union to your friends and family! Once a friend or family member joins Amplify CU, then you will receive your $25 bonus! Remember, there is no limit of the amount of referrals you can make, so the more you refer, the more you earn! Start referring today to start earning bonuses! Also, don’t forget to review our full lists of national and regional bank bonuses!
|Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers $150 back in statement credits after spending $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening. Cardholders earn 6% cash back at U.S. supermarkets(up to $6,000) and 1% after that, 3% cash back at U.S. gas stations and select U.S. department stores, and 1% cash back on all other eligible purchases. However, the Blue Cash Preferred comes with a $95 annual fee. With the 6% reward rate on qualifying purchases at U.S. supermarkets (up to $6,000 and 1% thereafter), a family really only needs to spend $25 a week to make up for the annual fee. Unlike the Chase Freedom or Discover, there is no rotating reward categories and no enrollment required. Terms apply. Apply Now---Amex Blue Cash Preferred Review|
American Express is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog.