You can earn $100 Cash Bonus for opening a new Individual or Joint OptionsXpress account and funded with at least $500 by December 31, 2015. To earn the $100 bonus, you must execute 3 trades within twelve months of account opening. Accounts are FREE to open, with no minimum balance requirements. Enjoy real-time market data with free streaming quotes along with unlimited access to web platforms at no additional cost.
Founded in 2000, OptionsXpress is a pioneer in online stock, options and futures brokerage service to the self-directed investor. Today, over 394,000 investors use optionsXpress to trade stocks, options, bonds, futures, mutual funds and ETFs– all in one account, which is free to open and requires no minimum balance. Each stock, ETF, bond, mutual fund trade- up to 1,000 shares per trade- costs $9.95 while options trade are $12.95 up to 10 contracts per trade. At first glance, OptionsXpress doesn’t appear to be the cheapest, but upon closer inspection, it is obvious they justify their marginally higher price with their education, tools and the overall quality of their platform.
OptionsXpress Fees and Commissions:
- Stocks (1 – 1,000 shares): $9.95 per trade.
- Stocks (1,001 +) $0.01 per share.
- Options (35+ trades/quarter): $12.95 flat (1 – 10 contracts); $1.25/contract (10+ contracts)
- Options (>35 trades/quarter): $14.95 flat (1-10 contracts); $1.50/contract (10+ contracts)
- Mutual funds: $9.95 + load fee (unlimited)
- Bonds: $5.00/bond ($9.95 minimum)
- Margin rate: 4% – 6% tiered.
- No minimum account balance. Although optionsXpress does not require you to fund your account with a minimum amount, you do need to deposit a minimum of $2,000 to maintain a margin account
- No maintenance or inactivity fees.
|Motif Investing offers $100 bonus when you open a Motif Investing non-retirement account with at least $1,000 and make your first trade. A Motif consists of up to 30 stocks costs only $9.95 per trade.||TD Ameritrade is offering $600 brokerage bonus + 60 days of free trading from TD Ameritrade when you deposit $250,000 or more into a new brokerage account.|
OptionsXpress $100 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Individual or Joint OptionsXpress Account
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2015
- Online Trades: $9.95 per trade
- Hard Inquiry: No, Soft pull only. Hard pull if you apply for margin.
- Monthly Fee: $0.
- Additional Requirements: Must deposit $500 and execute 3 trades.
- Closing Account Fee: Must keep the $500 for at least 6 months from the account open date, otherwise you will be charged $100.
OptionsXpress will deposit the $100 bonus into the new optionsXpress account within one month after meeting the requirements. Lower prices are offered with other online brokerages but at the cost of little support and lacking trading tools. However, OptionsXpress offers a respectable amount of support and powerful trading tools that make it one of the best online discount brokers around. Find, analyze, and monitor your next trade with optionsXpress today. Compare all the best stock brokers today!
|Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express offers 25,000 Bonus Starpoints after you use your new Card to make $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months. You can redeem Starpoints at over 1,100 hotels in nearly 100 countries worldwide – with no blackout dates. Likewise, redeem Starpoints on over 150 airlines with SPG Flights with no blackout dates. Voted a Travel Editor's Choice for Best Travel Rewards Card for domestic use, you earn up to 5 Starpoints for each dollar of eligible purchases charged directly with hotels and resorts participating in the Starwood Preferred Guest program and 1 Starpoint for all other purchases. No limits on the number of Starpoints you can earn, there is a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $65. Apply Now---Starwood Preferred Guest Review|