This may be a Your Mileage May Vary(YMMV) type of deal since the fine print is for people who are recipients of the email of mail offer, there is no hurt in trying if you are planning to open a Wells Fargo Bank Account. Currently, they are offering $100 bonus using promo code CK100 for opening a new Wells Fargo Checking Package with a qualifying direct deposit($750 or more) OR use your debit card 10 times within 60 days. The offer is valid through September 20, 2013. Follow the steps below for the bonus requirements:
Wells Fargo $100 Checking Package Bonus:
- Call 1-877-302-3770 and mention Promo Code CK100 for the $100 Bonus.
- Set up a qualifying direct deposit OR use your debit card to make 10 purchases or payments within 60 days.
Likewise, you could try to do it online by visiting www.wellsfargo.com/bonus100 to qualify. From what I found out, there’s also a smaller version at www.wellsfargo.com/bonus75 for the $75 bonus. YMMV. These checking account packages have monthly fees, so I would fulfill the requirements in order to avoid them.
Wells Fargo Promotional Terms
To qualify for the $100 bonus, a new Wells Fargo consumer checking customer must have a certified taxpayer identification number or valid W-8BEN on file and open and fund a new eligible Wells Fargo Checking Package checking account with the standard minimum opening deposit (not including the bonus) by September 20, 2013. The minimum opening deposit is $50 for accounts opened in Wells Fargo stores and business banking locations or $25 when opening an account through Wells Fargo Phone BankSM or Wells Fargo Online®. Within 60 days of opening and funding the checking package checking account, customer must complete 10 debit card purchases or payments or establish a qualifying direct deposit.
Important Bonus Requirements:
- The minimum opening deposit is $50 for accounts opened in Wells Fargo stores and business banking locations or $25 when opening an account through Wells Fargo Phone Bank or Wells Fargo Online.
- Within 60 days of opening and funding the checking package checking account, you must complete 10 debit card purchases or payments OR establish a qualifying direct deposit.
- A qualifying direct deposit is the customer’s salary, pension, Social Security, or other regular monthly income of an accumulated $750 or more, electronically deposited to your checking account by your employer or an outside agency.
- Transfers from one account to another, or deposits made at a banking location or ATM, do not qualify as a direct deposit.
- All consumer Wells Fargo Checking Packages are eligible for the $100 bonus, including non-interest-earning checking package checking accounts except College Combo. Checking package checking account must be funded at account opening.
- This offer is available at all Wells Fargo stores, by phone at 1-877-302-3770, or online at wellsfargo.com/bonus100.
Wells Fargo will credit your account with the $100 bonus within 45 days after the first qualifying direct deposit OR after completing 10 debit card purchases or payments. Go ahead and give Wells Fargo $100 bonus a try especially if you are planning to open a Wells Fargo Checking Package. If you don’t qualify, we have a full list of Bank Deals across the country!
Hot Deal of the Day: TD Ameritrade offers up to $600 bonus and free trades for 60 days. Gain access to trading tools, guidance, and resources that can get you the best start for retirement.
|Travelocity® Rewards American Express® Card offers 10,000 bonus points(worth $100 statement credit)-earn 5,000 points after your first purchase and an additional 5,000 points after spending $1,000 on qualifying transactions in the first 90 days of account opening. You get 3 points for each $1 spent on eligible Travelocity purchases and 1 point for each $1 spent on all other purchases. The points can be redeemed for statement credits towards Travelocity purchases for Flights, Hotels, and Vacation Packages with no blackout dates or restrictions. Best of all, there is absolutely no annual fee! Apply Now---Travelocity Rewards Review|