For residents of California, 1st United Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus when you open a checking account, good through March 31, 2019.
To earn this bonus, open a qualifying checking account using the promotional code NEW100. Within 60 days of account opening, establish a qualifying direct deposit of $500 or more and make a debit card purchase. There are no monthly fees or balance requirements to this account and it comes with free bill pay, online banking, and ATM access at 30,000 ATMs. Take advantage of this limited time offer online or at a branch today!
If you are interested, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: Membership is open to: anyone who lives, works, or attends school in Alameda, Contra Costa, San Joaquin, Solano, Stanislaus, or Kings Counties, California; any immediate family member of a current primary member; members of any one of their Select Employee Groups (SEGs). Find out more information on how to join.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank promotion through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $300 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review
|Fifth Third Bank Checking: Get $225 when you open an eligible Fifth Third checking account and make qualifying direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Fifth Third Bank Checking Review
1st United Credit Union $100 Bonus
- Direct Link to Offer
- 1st United Credit Union PDF Printout
- Account Type: Basic, Interest, Starter Checking
- Availability: CA (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: 03/31/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None listed, check with CSR
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $2,000
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $500+
- Monthly Fee: $10, see below
- Additional Requirements: Use promo code NEW100
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
Earn 1st United Credit Union $100 Bonus
- Open a new Basic Checking account from 1st United Credit Union by March 31, 2019 using the promo code NEW100.
- Complete the following within the 60 day qualification period:
- Set up and receive a direct deposit of $500 or more.
- Activate and use your debit card to make a purchase.
- The $100 bonus will be deposited on the 10th of the following month once the requirements are met.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees
- Basic Checking: No monthly fees
- Interest Checking: $10 monthly fee can be waived with:
- $1,000 average monthly balance.
- Starter Checking: No monthly fees
Earn up to a $100 bonus from 1st United Credit Union today! To qualify, mention the promo code NEW100 to get started! Make sure to set up a direct deposit and use/activate your debit card to earn the bonus! Be sure to take advantage of this simple offer today before it’s too late! Opening an account is easy, so visit online or in person to quickly get started.
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. Find more Bank Bonuses from our complete list!
Is this limited to those who live/work near the bank branches only?
Thanks for being a reader! For this offer, you will need to become a member. As stated on their site, “membership is now open to anyone who lives, works, or attends school in Alameda, Contra Costa, San Joaquin, Solano, Stanislaus, or Kings counties in California.” You should also be able to open an account if you have a family member with an account there. Hope this helps!
If this offer does not apply to you, no worries. We have a full list of bank bonuses at your convenience linked below!