Here you can learn about Ace Cash Express Flare + Savings Account.
For residents nationwide, Ace Cash Express is offering up to 6.00% APY on balances up to $2,000.
Table of Contents
About Ace Cash Express Flare + Savings
ACE Cash Express, Inc. is a financial services provider headquartered in Irving, Texas. ACE serves customers in 24 states and the District of Columbia both online and through a network of stores.
Continue on to learn more about the Ace Cash Express Flare + Savings Account below.
Ace Cash Express Flare + Savings Rate
Take advantage of the 6.00% APY on balances up to $2,000 at Ace Cash Express.
- What you’ll get: 6.00% APY up to $2,000
- Eligible Accounts: Flare + Savings
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: None listed
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Monthly fee: $9.95, but can be lowered to $5.00 if you receive direct deposits of at least $500 every month
American Express® High Yield Savings Account - You earn 0.40% interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex High Yield Savings account has been my favorite Hub account for the past 7 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the high yield savings account website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express High Yield Savings Account include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos Bank and CIT Bank accounts offer great rates available nationwide which I recommend.
|Aspiration||1.00% APY + $150 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Savings||Up to 0.61% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||0.55% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|Axos Business Savings||0.20% APY + $100 Bonus||Review|
How To Earn Up to 6.00% APY Rate
- Sign up to Ace Cash Express and open an Flare Account
- Open an additional Savings account to earn the increased rate.
- Set up to receive at least $500 in direct deposits every month.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 – $2,000.00||6.00%|
- No-Fee Cash Withdrawals.
- Withdraw up to $400 in cash per day without a fee at participating ACE locations when you have qualifying Direct Deposit activity.
- Optional Debit Card Overdraft Service.
- Get paid up to 2 days faster with Direct Deposit.
- Have your payroll or government benefits checks direct deposited to your Flare Account and get paid up to 2 days faster.
- Earn interest on your Flare Account.
Ace Cash Express is offering an amazing rate for their checking account. All you have to do is open an additional savings account to be eligible, so you can grow your savings while earning more money!
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on Ace Cash Express’s Free Rewards Checking Account.