Learn more about Addition Financial promotions, bonuses, and offers here!
They currently have a $400 savings bonus when you open a new account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Addition Financial Promotions
Addition Financial is headquartered in Lake Mary, Florida, and was established in 1937. Since then they have grown to 23 locations and boast an A health rating. If you do not have a location near you, don’t worry! You can still see our own list of nationwide bank promotions and find an offer for you.
I’ll review the Addition Financial Promotions below.
Addition Financial $400 Savings Bonus
When you open a new qualifying savings account, you can earn up to a $400 bonus from Addition Financial.
- Account Type: Fun Savings Account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown, let us know
- Opening Deposit: $5
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: Yes, see below
- Household Limit: None Listed
- Closing Account Fee: If young members withdraw funds from their Fun Savings Account, they forfeit any Fun Bucks earned
(No expiration date)
Additionally, you may want to compare this offer to a Chase Total Checking ($200 Bonus), HSBC Premier Checking ($450 Bonus), Huntington 25 Checking ($500 Bonus), TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus) as well as the BBVA Online Checking & Savings (Up To $250).
How To Earn $400 Savings Bonus
Open a regular youth savings account with a minimum deposit of $5. The regular savings dividend rate will be earned on this account and withdrawals and deposits are unlimited.
Establish a Fun Savings account and earn Fun Bucks when at least $10 is deposited to the Fun Savings account per quarter (January – March, April – June, July – September, and October – December). Earn 5% of the total quarterly deposit in Fun Bucks for a maximum of $100 per quarter.
Fun Bucks will automatically post to the Fun Bucks account on the last day of each quarter.
Youth members who earn Fun Bucks will receive a quarterly activity insert. Complete and take to any Addition Financial branch for a chance to win 50 additional Fun Bucks.
Friendly member service
Discount tickets, goods, and services
Convenient branch locations
- 24/7 access
- $5.00 Monthly Service Fee
- For Parents/Guardians only
- Fun Bucks are paid quarterly and the rate is 5% on deposits of $10 or more with an APY of 5.09%
- Maximum Fun Bucks earnings per quarter may not exceed $100
- Funds awarded and deposited into the Fun Bucks Account are contingent upon certain restrictions that apply
- There is no penalty for making withdrawals from the regular youth savings account or withdrawing funds from the Fun Bucks account during the full year youth members are 12, 15, or 18 years of age
- Winner of the 50 additional Fun Bucks prize you will be taxed upon withdrawal or transfer
- Addition Financial employees and their immediate family members are not eligible
- Please refer to your Fun Bucks activity insert for submission deadlines
Take a look at Addition Financial Promotions. In terms of requirements to open, they are few and fairly easy to complete. Both promotions offer very generous bonuses to take advantage of this interest you!
Your feedback is highly appreciated and it helps make our site even better, so comment below and let us know what you think!
*Check back at this page for updated Addition Financial promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.