All America Bank believes in interpersonal relationships when it comes to banking with their customers. To find out if All American Bank is right for you, continue reading the review below.
All over Oklahoma, All America provides a wide selection of checking and savings account, and offers high interest rates on all of them as well.
They encourage their customers to come visit their physical branches and open an account in person.
Table of Contents
- 1 Checking Account Options
- 2 Compare Checking Accounts
- 3 Savings Account Options
- 4 Compare Savings Accounts
- 5 CD Account Options
- 6 Compare CD Accounts
- 7 Reasons to Bank with All America Bank
- 8 Reasons Not to Bank with All America Bank
- 9 All America Bank Routing Number
- 10 Contact Customer Service
- 11 How All America Bank Compares
- 12 Bottom Line
Checking Account Options
All America Bank has a great selection of checking accounts that earns higher than average interest rates and comes with pretty nice benefits as well.
With a $50 deposit, you can open this account and start earning rewards.
You will also receive a All America Bank Debit Card, gain access to free online and mobile banking and receiver overdraft alerts.
The rewards come in the form of a very competitive and high interest rate. If you have a daily balance of $10,000 you can earn tiered interest rates.
Best of all, there are no monthly fees!
This checking account earns money market interest instead. It combines both a checking and savings account in one.
With a $500 minimum deposit, you will gain access to all online and mobile banking, direct deposits and a Visa® Debit Card.
To earn interest, you need to have at least a daily balance of $50,000.
This is an interest bearing account that will require at least $1,500 to open.
If you manage to maintain a daily balance of $1,000 you can earn interest and waive the $7.50 monthly fee.
You will also receive an All America Debit Card, free online/mobile, eStatements and access to all America Bank ATMS world wide.
This checking account is designed for those who are 55 and older. You can open it with $50.
There are no monthly fees nor minimum balance requirements to worry about, but this account doesn’t earn interest.
Compare Checking Accounts
Savings Account Options
All America Bank has two savings accounts, one regular and one premium so they vary in minimum opening deposits and balance requirements.
This standard savings account has a low opening deposit of $50 and still earns interest on it.
All it takes is a minimum daily balance of $25 to earn interest and to avoid the monthly fee of $5.
This account comes with the standard benefits that any other All America Bank account has to offer.
This savings account requires a minimum deposit of $2,500, but it earns competitive interest rates.
If you maintain a daily balance of $500, you can earn interest and avoid the $5 monthly fee.
Compare Savings Accounts
Open a Discover Online Savings Account for all these features:
• Earn high interest rate of 0.50% APY
• No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and now no fees
• Interest on Discover Online Savings Accounts is compounded daily and credited monthly
• Manage your account online or with the Discover mobile app
• FDIC insurance up to $250,000
See advertiser website for full details
• Enjoy a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days, and maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days
• Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 4,900 branches
• Link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection.
• Chase Mobile® app – Manage your accounts, deposit checks, transfer money and more — all from your device.
• Open your account online now.
• Available online nationwide except in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. For branch locations, visit locator.chase.com.
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.60% APY on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
CD Account Options
All America Bank offers CDs with pretty high tiered rates. These CD terms range from 6 months to 5 years and requires $500 to open.
To find more about their CDs, click here.
The CDs will automatically renew upon maturity.
Compare CD Accounts
• Available nationwide online, Discover offers CDs with some of the highest & most competitive rates! with select terms as short as 3 months up to 120 months
• Rates ranging from 0.20% APY up to 0.60% APY.
• Opening a Discover Bank Certificate of Deposit is extremely quick and easy.
• Funds on deposit are FDIC-insured up to the maximum allowed by law.
• Start today with a minimum deposit of $2,500!
• Get started and open a Discover CD in 3 easy steps.
• Available online nationwide
• Earn 0.30% APY on a 12-Month CD Term
• Earn up to 0.50% APY
• $1,000 minimum to open
• Selection of terms to meet your needs
• A range of choices. Low minimum deposits.
• No fees to open or maintain the account
• Available as Custodial
• Open a CIT Bank Certificate of Deposit Account today!
With the BBVA CD:
• Earn up to 0.10% APY with just a $500 minimum deposit
• The perfect balance between a great fixed rate and flexible money access.
• Access funds, if needed. No penalty.
• No opening or maintenance fees
• Shorter 11-month timeframe and a great APY
• If you need your funds prior to the maturity date, you can withdraw your money — including any interest earned — beginning seven days after the funds have been received. No penalty. No problem. It's the security of a CD with the flexibility to access your funds early if you need them.
Reasons to Bank with All America Bank
- They provide a good variety of checking accounts and CD options.
- There is a checking account that earns money market interest rates.
- They offer an Ultimate Rewards Checking account that earns high interest rates.
- All their accounts have pretty low minimum balance requirements and easily waiveable monthly fees.
- They have a senior checking account.
- Their CDs earn fantastic competitive and higher than average interest rates.
- Conduct all your banking conveniently online or with All America Bank mobile app.
Reasons Not to Bank with All America Bank
- They are only available in Oklahoma.
- The ratio of checking to savings is low; they lack a variety of savings accounts.
- Don’t have a corresponding senior citizen savings account.
- They lack a student/youth check or savings account.
- They don’t offer relationship accounts.
- Their premium savings account (Super Savers MMDA) requires a higher opening deposit than most of their accounts.
All America Bank Routing Number
The routing number for All America Bank is 103001456.
Contact Customer Service
You can reach All America Bank at 1-(888)-210-2028.
You can also check their website to find out what hours of availability each branch has.
How All America Bank Compares
- Chase Bank: Chase is one of the biggest banks in the U.S and offers just about almost everything. Compared to its other competitors, Chase offers much more checking account options.
- Wells Fargo: Located throughout the US with over 5,800 branches and 13,000 ATMs. They offer a variety of deposits accounts, including accounts for teens and customers who need a second chance.
- Discover Bank: Discover Bank is also an online nationwide bank that offers bonuses for their checking and savings accounts! You can earn cash back rewards when you open a checking account and generous bonuses for opening a savings one.
- Bank of America: As one of the larger banks in the U.S. Many may choose BoA for the convenience of locations through out 35 states. However, BoA offers limited account options.
If you live in Oklahoma and are close to any of the physical branches that All America Bank has, then maybe look into banking with them.
For a small bank, they offer a pretty good selection of accounts. However, they do recommend you to visit a physical branch to do most of your banking (also because it costs less).
However, keep in mind that when you look for a checking or savings account be sure to look into all the fees charged. Don’t focus on the interest rate alone, but on what the account will cost you overall.
If you’re interested in banking with All America Bank, then apply today! For more options from a variety of banks, see our list of the best bank promotions!