Ally Bank offers high interest rates on their savings as well as offering interest on their checking and CD account options. There’s no minimum deposits or service fees on their banking products.
While Wealthfront is a robo-advisor, so no human advisory will be available for you since everything is automated. The fees however are much lower than if you were to hire a financial advisor.
Continue reading below to see a side-by-side comparison between Ally Bank and Wealthfront, so you can see which one offers the services you need the most.
|ATMs||Over 43,000 no-fee Allpoint ATMs|
|Pros||-Extended banking hours
-Low requirements to waive monthly fees
-No foreign transaction fees
|-Minimal opening deposit & fees
-Advanced goal tracker
-Tax loss harvesting
|Cons||-No free checking
|-No human advisors
– No fractional shares
|Bottom Line||Ally Bank is an online only based banking that offers full service with the most competitive rates.||Wealthfront is a robo-advisor that invests and manages your portfolio for you.|
Ally Bank Promotions
Open an Ally Invest account to enjoy all these benefits:
• Earn up to $3,000 cash bonus with deposit amount requirement
• Free Trades for 90 days (up to $500 in value) when you open a new Ally Invest Securities Individual, Joint or Retirement account.
• 500+ commission-free ETFs
• $4.95 per equity trade with no opening minimum & option trades 65¢ per contract
• $3.95 per equity trade for high-balance/high-volume traders & option trades 50¢ per contract
• LIVE Trading Platform & Mobile App: Stay on top of the market with live news/streaming quotes available across multiple devices the mobile app.
• Get a wide variety of investment products built with the do-it-yourself investor in mind PLUS in-depth research & market analysis tools to support all types of investment strategies
Which Bank is Better: Ally Bank or Wealthfront?
- Ally Bank offers good interest rates and no account minimum or service fees. Their customer service is really good too.
- Wealthfront is one of the lowest-cost online advice solutions so if you are interested, give them a try today.