Find an updated list of American Bank Center promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they have a $100 bonus when you refer a friend to open a new account and meet the requirements below.
Table of Contents
About American Bank Center Promotions
With roots dating back to 1909, American Bank Center is comprised of American Bank Center, American Insurance Center, and American Trust Center; all falling under the holding company, American Bancor, Ltd. This allows them the unique opportunity to offer customers a complete financial services package. If this promotion is not for you, but still want to earn bonuses, take a look at our own bank bonuses page!
I’ll review the offers below.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus||Chase Private Client $2,000 Bonus|
|Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus||Chase SavingsSM $150 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Premier Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington 5 Checking $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking $150 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
American Bank Center $100 Referral Bonus
American Bank Center is offering a $100 bonus when you refer a friend to open a new checking account.
- Account Type: Community Rewards Checking account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown, let us know
- Opening Deposit: None Listed
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: $5 monthly service charge if daily balance falls below $100 during statement cycle
- Household Limit: None
- Closing Account Fee: None
(Does Not Expire)
Furthermore, I would compare this offer with some main bank bonuses. Discover offers $360 Cashback Debit bonus, Chase Bank offers $200 & $300 bonuses, TD Bank offers $150 & $300 bonuses, Huntington Bank offers a $200 bonus, and HSBC Bank offers $350 & $700 bonuses.
Earn The $100 Referral Bonus
- Refer a friend to American Bank Center
- The referred person must open a new Community Rewards Checking account
- Account must be open for at least 60 days
- Home Banking
- Online Bill Pay
- Mobile App
- Free Instant Issued Visa Debit Card
- Unlimited check writing/debit card use
- No Minimum Balance
- Community Rewards Checking: $5 monthly service charge if daily balance falls below $100 during the statement cycle
- All parties must be at least 18 years of age
- Member must be in good standing with American Bank Center
- Credit Union employees, officials and members of their immediate families are not eligible to receive referral rewards
- The referred person must meet credit union membership and loan eligibility requirements
- Referral Reward may be subject to income tax reporting
- Offer expires at the discretion of the Board of Directors
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
- Conversion accounts do not qualify for rewards
If you’re interested in the bonuses, definitely check out American Bank Center today! Not only do they give two fantastic checking options for your friends, but this promotion also triggers a soft pull so I really recommend it. It’s fairly straightforward and it does not hurt your credit score.
Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better! Let us know if you signed up and if it was worth it!
*Check back at this page for updated American Bank Center promotions, bonuses, and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.