Find all the latest American Eagle Financial Credit Union CD rates, promotions, and offers here.
American Eagle FCU is offering a limited time promotion of 3.00% APY 5-Month CD, 2.50% APY 36-Month CD, and 2.00% APY on a 8-Month CD.
Table of Contents
About American Eagle Financial Credit Union
American Eagle Financial Credit Union is the largest credit union in the state of Connecticut. It was established in 1935 and has around 150,000 members at 20 locations. Additionally, American Eagle Financial Credit Union has an A health rating.
|Eligibility: Membership in American Eagle Financial Credit Union is open to those who live, work, worship, or attend school in the Connecticut counties of Hartford, Middlesex, New Haven or Tolland. See current membership details|
Additionally, they offer a vast array of products including CD options for all of your specific financial needs. From checking and savings account to loans and CDs, you are bound to find one that works for you.
This is ideal for accounts like Certificate of Deposits, which require very little maintenance. The rates are worth a look, but always compare them with the nation’s best using our guides: CD Rates | Savings Rates.
*While American Eagle Financial Credit Union does have competitive rates with their launch, I recommend you take a look at Discover Bank Promotions here to find other great offers.
|CIT BANK CD TERM||RATE||LINK|
|12-Month Term||0.30% APY||Apply Now|
|13-Month Term||0.35% APY||Apply Now|
|18-Month Term||0.30% APY||Apply Now|
|4-Year Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
|12-Month Term||0.55% APY||Apply Now|
|24-Month Term||0.65% APY||Apply Now|
|36-Month Term||0.75% APY||Apply Now|
|48-Month Term||0.80% APY||Apply Now|
|84-Month Term||1.00% APY||Apply Now|
American Eagle Financial Credit Union CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
With as little as $1,000, you can invest in a American Eagle Financial Credit Union CD account to maximize your earnings. Compare their offering now to find the solutions that fit best with your savings goals. Additionally, if you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out below CD rates.
- Minimum deposit: $1,000
- Maximum deposit: None
- Early withdrawal penalty: A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawals
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
Black Friday CD Special
This is a limited time offer that will expire on 11/27/2019.
|Term||APY Rate||Deposit Limits|
|5 Month||3.00%||$1 – $500,000|
|8 Month||2.00%||$1 – $500,000|
|36 Month||2.50%||$1 – $500,000|
- Low minimum balance requirement
- Competitive rates on all CD terms
- Free online and mobile banking
- Insured by the NCUA up to the maximum allowed by law
American Eagle Financial Credit Union certificates allow you to invest money at a higher rate than a regular savings account. Furthermore, take advantage of a low required minimum balance of just $1,000.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from American Eagle Financial Credit Union. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- Best 6-Month CD Rates
- Best 9-Month CD Rates
- Best 12-Month CD Rates
- Best 18-Month CD Rates
- Best 24-Month CD Rates
- Best 36-Month CD Rates
- Best 48-Month CD Rates
- Best 60-Month CD Rates
You might even find yourself earning more than a regular savings account. Additionally, be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience. Check back often for the latest American Eagle Financial Credit Union CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.