Find an updated list of APCI Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they have bonuses that range from $25 Referral $25 Bonus when you open a new account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About APCI Federal Credit Union Promotions
APCI Federal Credit Union (APCI FCU) is a non-profit financial cooperative that has serviced our members since 1954. We have a staff of 50+, with over 500 years of combined credit union experience.
However, if you are not located near a branch, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
- Availability: PA (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
I’ll review the APCI Federal Credit Union Promotions below.
APCI Federal Credit Union $10 Referral Bonus
- Promotion: $10 bonus
- Account Type: Share Savings Account
- Availability: PA
(No Expiration Date)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus), BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($300 bonus), U.S. Bank Easy Checking ($400 bonus), Fifth Third Momentum® Checking ($375 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), and SoFi Checking and Savings ($300 bonus).|
How To Earn Bonus
- Simply fill out the form to refer them to open a new Share Savings Account.
- When you refer a new eligible APCI Federal Credit Union member who completes the membership process, you will each earn a $10 APCI eReferral incentive.
- An email will be sent on your behalf displaying your name and the email address you provide.
- The person you refer must open their new Share Savings Account within 30 days of the referral for both parties to qualify for the $10 incentives.
- APCI eReferral incentives will be deposited to both parties Primary Share Savings Accounts on or by the 10th of the month following completion of the account opening process for qualifying accounts
- Potential members must qualify for membership.
- APCI eReferral incentive earnings are limited to $50 per individual member per calendar year.
- Incentives are only paid for qualifying accounts.
- The new member application must be fully completed, meet the minimum balance requirement of $5 and pass all verification processes for both parties to be eligible for incentive payouts.
- Existing APCI FCU members cannot refer themselves, other existing members, or receive the incentive if they are a joint account holder or custodian on the new account that was referred.
- Accounts not eligible include: Power of Attorney, Informal Trust, Fiduciary Guardianship and Representative Payee.
- If two existing members refer the same potential new member, we will incent the first valid referral we receive verified by date and time stamp.
- The referring member’s account must reflect minimum balance requirements and be in good standing to receive the incentive.
- Employees and volunteers of APCI FCU are not eligible to earn incentives.
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- Share Draft Checking: None
You and your friend can each receive a bonus when you refer them to APCI Federal Credit Union. The referred member can enjoy benefits that you also have by owning a Share Savings Account. Feel free to comment below and share your experiences on credit card funding and whether hard pull or soft pull. Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
*Finally, remember to check back at this page for updated APCI Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers.