Find an updated list of Arizona Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, Arizona residents can now earn $100 when you open a new Checking Account.
Table of Contents
About Arizona Federal Credit Union Promotions
Founded in 1936, Arizona Federal Credit Union has been offering banking services with a professional staff, sound economic principles, and a full range of resources. If you are interested, you can see all bank promotions for more suitable offers.
- Availability: AZ (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: 322172797
- Customer Service: 602-683-1000
I’ll review the Arizona Federal Credit Union Promotions below.
Arizona Federal Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
Arizona Federal Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus when you open a checking account. Use promo code PHXRISING.
- Account Type: Checking Plus Account
- Availability: AZ; must live, work, worship or attend school in Maricopa, Pinal or City of Tucson counties
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Hard/Soft Pull: Mixed DP
- ChexSystem: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $200
- Monthly Fee: Unknown
- Early account termination fee: Non listed
- Household limit: 1
(No expiration date listed)
|If you're looking for more advanced features for a checking account, you may want to compare this offer to the following: HSBC Premier Checking ($450 Bonus), Huntington 25 Checking ($300 Bonus), PNC Bank Virtual Wallet (Up To $400 Bonus), BMO Harris Premier ($500 bonus), as well as the TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus).|
How To Earn $100 Checking Bonus
- Open a new Arizona Federal Credit Union Checking Plus account with a minimum opening deposit of $20.
- Complete 10 debit card transactions within 45 days.
- The bonus will be deposited within 15 days of completing requirements.
- Exclusive Phoenix Rising FC Visa® debit card
- Discounted tickets to Phoenix Rising FC home games
- Cutting-edge mobile tech for convenient account access
- 30,000+ surcharge-free ATMs nationwide
- Year-end Plus Payouts as an active member
- Checking Plus Account: The $3 monthly service fee can be waived with 10 transactions per month.
- Additionally, note all bonuses are considered income and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-MISC.
- This promotion cannot be combined with any other offers.
- Business, indirect borrower, fiduciary, non-dues/voting accounts do not qualify.
- However, only Arizona Federal members in good standing qualify for this program.
- Terms and conditions subject to change without notice.
Lastly, Arizona Federal Credit Union has several bonuses available for you to take advantage of. Additionally, they have cutting-edge technology to help you plan for your financial future!
However, be sure to let us know your experience! Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
Additionally, Check back at this page for updated Arizona Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.