Take a look at the most updated Ashland Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Ashland Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus when you open a new checking account.
Table of Contents
About Ashland Credit Union Promotions
Ashland Credit Union is headquartered in ASHLAND and is the 8th largest credit union in the state of Kentucky. It is also the 912th largest credit union in the nation. It was established in 1942 and as of September of 2021, it had grown to 66 employees and 38,197 members at 4 locations.
|Eligibility: Ashland CU is open to those who live, work, worship, or attend school in the FIVCO Area Development District (Kentucky counties of Boyd, Carter, Elliott, Greenup, and Lawrence) or the Bluegrass Area Development District (Kentucky counties of Anderson, Bourbon, Boyle, Clark, Estill, Fayette, Franklin, Garrard, Harrison, Jessamine, Lincoln, Madison, Mercer, Nicholas, Powell, Scott, and Woodford), as well as the Minnesota counties of Dakota, Hennepin, Ramsey, or Washington. Employees of more than 20 Employer Group companies are eligible for membership, as well as family members of current Ashland Credit Union members. See more about membership eligibility here.|
I’ll review the current Ashland Credit promotions below.
Ashland Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
When you open a new checking account, Ashland Credit Union will give you a $100 bonus.
- What you’ll get: $100 Bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: KY, MN, OH (Bank Locator)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull.
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Monthly Fees: None
- Early Account Termination Fee: $5 if closed within 12 months
- Household Limit: None listed
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($200 bonus), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking ($400 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus), and Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
How To Earn Bonus
- To receive $100 direct deposit reward, member must open and activate a new ACU checking account and be in good standing by establishing new payroll direct deposit into the account.
- (Total amounts received must be at least $500 within 60 days of opening new checking and/or club account).
- To be eligible, all members must: a) Open a new ACU Christmas or Vacation Club account and deposit $30 to the newly opened account during promotional period (11/1/22-12/31/22) and b) open and activate a new ACU checking account; must also be in good standing.
- To receive $100 direct deposit reward, member must open and activate a new ACU checking account and be in good standing by establishing new payroll direct deposit into the account. (Total amounts received must be at least $500 within 60 days of opening new checking and/or club account).
- Limit one reward per member.
- May not be combined with any other checking or direct deposit offer.
- Offer invalid if previous direct deposit offers have been redeemed. Reward will be deposited within 60 days of meeting requirements.
- Accounts overdrawn or closed before reward is credited will be disqualified.
- An application is required for all checking, Christmas, and Vacation accounts.
- Additional $20 charge for all custom debit cards.
- All offers end12/31/22.
- Membership required.
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- Share Draft Checking: None
- Business Checking: $25/month fee is charged if balance falls below $250.
Be sure to check out this promotion at Ashland Credit Union if you want an easy way to earn an extra $100 in your pocket. Also, there are no monthly service charges and you can utilize many great features with this account.
Feel free to comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with a credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide.
Compare Ashland Credit Union Promotions with other bank bonuses from banks like Citi, Huntington, HSBC, Chase, TD, Discover Bank, Aspiration, Axos Bank, PNC Bank, BMO Harris, SoFi, Fifth Third Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, US Bank, and more!
*Check back on this page for updated Ashland Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers.