Find the latest Atlantic Federal Credit Union CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
Atlantic Federal Credit Union can offer a wide array of products, services, and now a CD rate of 2.10% APY for 15 months and 2.10% APY for 19 month.
Table of Contents
About Atlantic Federal Credit Union
Atlantic Federal Credit Union is headquartered in Kenilworth, New Jersey and was established in 1935. Since then they have grown to 3 locations, offer money market rates that are 2X the national average, and have an A health rating.
They have a wide array of products to meet your individual needs and are proud to be a financial institution that can serve all your financial needs, and care about how those needs are met.
This is ideal for accounts like Certificate of Deposits, which require very little maintenance. The rates are worth a look, but always compare them with the nation’s best using our guides: CD Rates | Savings Rates.
|Eligibility: Atlantic Federal Credit Union is open to those who live, work, worship, attend school, or regularly conduct business in Essex or Union Counties, New Jersey. Immediate family and household members of existing Atlantic Federal Credit Union members are also eligible.
See current membership details
*While Atlantic Federal Credit Union does have competitive rates, their product line can still be considered limited. I recommend you take a look at Discover Bank Promotions here
|DISCOVER CD TERM||RATE||LINK|
|12-Month Term||2.10% APY||Apply Now|
|24-Month Term||2.15% APY||Apply Now|
|36-Month Term||2.15% APY||Apply Now|
|48-Month Term||2.15% APY||Apply Now|
|84-Month Term||2.25% APY||Apply Now|
Atlantic Federal Credit Union CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
With a low minimum deposit of $500, you can invest in a Atlantic Federal Credit Union CD account to maximize your earnings. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account, make sure to check out our CD rates below.
- Minimum deposit: $500
- Maximum deposit: No Limit
- Early withdrawal penalty: None Listed
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
- Interest compounded daily and paid quarterly
- Competitive rates on all CD terms
- Free online and mobile banking
- Insured by the NCUA up to the maximum allowed by law
Atlantic Federal Credit Union currently have special 2.15% APY 7-Month CD and 2.50% APY 15-Month CD. You will be able to take advantage of these rates that may be higher than your regular savings account all for just $500.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from Atlantic Federal Credit Union. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- 6-Month CD Rates
- 9-Month CD Rates
- 12-Month CD Rates
- 18-Month CD Rates
- 24-Month CD Rates
- 36-Month CD Rates
- 48-Month CD Rates
- 60-Month CD Rates
Check back often for the latest Atlantic Federal Credit Union CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.