Audubon Savings Bank is offering a $50 bonus when you tell your friends and family to become a member at Audubon Savings Bank. To earn the bonus all you have to do is fill out the Referral Form and have them open a new qualifying checking account. You must either receive a payroll direct deposit or a direct deposit of social security benefits within 60 days of account opening. Keep in mind that the account must be open and in good standing for at least 90 days. Then you will both earn the $50 bonus. If you enjoy all the great services Audubon Savings Bank has to offer, then check this promotion out and share it with your friends and family!
Editor’s Note: You must bring in the coupon at the time of account opening in order to qualify for this promotion.
Credit goes to Irene for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$200 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Audubon Savings Bank $50 Referral Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Audubon Savings Bank Promotion Printout
- Referrer Bonus: $50
- Referee Bonus: $50
- Account Type: Free Checking, Personal Interest Checking, 50+ Checking
- Availability: NJ (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None.
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes.
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly fees.
- Additional Requirements: You must keep the account in good standing in order to qualify.
- Closing Account Fee: None, but the account must be open for at least 90 days.
How to Earn Audubon Savings Bank Bonus:
- Refer a friend or family member to Audubon Savings Bank by filling out the Referral Form.
- Have them complete the qualifications below and you will both earn $50.
- The new member must open a new qualifying checking account.
- You must either receive a payroll direct deposit or a direct deposit of social security benefits within 60 days of account opening.
- Keep the account open and in good standing for at least 90 days.
- Then you will both earn the $50 bonus.
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a Audubon Savings Bank, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other.
You can receive a $50 bonus when you refer someone to Audubon Savings Bank. The referred member will need to follow and meet the requirements explained above. Then you will both earn the reward! It’s a win win for both parties so start referring today! If you have any experiences with this bank then leave us a comment letting us know how it went for you. We love hearing back from you. Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
• You're eligible for a $2,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities.
• Within 45 days of coupon enrollment, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts and maintain the balance for at least 90 days from coupon enrollment.
• Get $2,000 when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Enjoy your $2,000 bonus which will be deposited into your account within 40 days.
• Speak with a Private Client Banker to open your Chase Private Client Checking account today. Schedule your meeting at your nearest branch or over the phone.
• No ATM fees worldwide.
• No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers; can be completed online or over the phone.
• Experience a financial relationship that brings you more.
• Save time and money with better banking benefits and special services.