You can earn a $200 Checking Bonus when you open a new Simple Checking account from Bar Harbor Bank & Trust.
To qualify for the bonus, simply:
- Click ‘Open Now’ at the offer page to open your account online. Enter the offer code Bonus722C when prompted to sign up to get your $200 bonus.
- Open your account online by August 31, 2022 and have a $250 direct deposit into the account by October 31, 2022.
- Once you complete steps 1 and 2, you will receive a $200 bonus.
Bar Harbor Bank & Trust $200 Checking Bonus
- Account Type: Simple Checking Account
- Availability: ME, NH, VT
- Credit Inquiry: Soft
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $250+
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: None/avoidable
- Early Termination Fee: $10 if closed within one year
- Household limit: One
(Offer Expires 08/31/2022)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus), BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($300 bonus), U.S. Bank Easy Checking ($400 bonus), Fifth Third Momentum® Checking ($375 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), and SoFi Checking and Savings ($300 bonus).|
- Offer cannot be transferred.
- Only one offer per household.
- In order to be eligible to receive $200 you must present the original postcard/coupon at account opening if opening account at a branch, or enter offer code Bonus722C if opening account online at www.barharbor.bank.
- Simple Checking is a non-interest bearing account.
- Eligible direct deposits include deposits made by your employer, corporations, federal/state government agencies, or a retirement benefits administrator.
- It does not include deposits that are made to your account by an individual using online banking or an internet payment provider such as PayPal.
- Deposits made with a teller or ATM are not considered direct deposit.
- The bonus is considered interest and will be reported to the IRS on form 1099-MISC.
- Customers are only eligible to receive the bonus once.
- Offer available to those who have not had a checking account with Bar Harbor Bank & Trust within the last 15 months.
- Customers must be a resident of Maine, New Hampshire, or Vermont to participate. Employees of Bar Harbor Bank & Trust not eligible.
- Member FDIC.
At Bar Harbor Bank & Trust, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.