Find the most up-to-date Bar Harbor Bank & Trust promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they have a $100 bonus for opening a new checking account and meeting the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Bar Harbor Bank & Trust Promotions
Bar Harbor Bank & Trust has been serving your banking needs since 1887. This bank is a true community bank offering a full range of financial services for individuals, families, businesses, and non-profit organizations. If you aren’t a resident in these areas, take a look at our list of bank bonuses found nationwide for more fitting offers.
- Availability: ME, NH, VT (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: 011201759
- Customer Service: 1 (888) 853-7100
Bar Harbor Bank & Trust can offer you fantastic resources to better your banking experience, however, they do not provide the best Savings or CD rates. Take advantage of our full list of some of the best Bank Rates and CD Rates to get the best deal for you!
Bar Harbor Bank & Trust $200 Checking Bonus
Bar Harbor Bank & Trust is offering a $200 bonus when you open a qualifying checking account and meet certain requirements.
- Account Type: Simple Checking Account
- Availability: ME, NH, VT
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $250+
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: Varies by account, see below on how to avoid
- Closing Account Fee: None
- Household Limit: 1
(Offer expires 06/30/2021)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Discover Cash Back Debit (up to $360 Bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), Citi Priority Account Package ($700 bonus), and Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($100 bonus).|
How To Earn $200 Checking Bonus
- Click ‘Open Now’ below to open your account online. Enter the offer code Bonus521 when prompted to sign up to get your $200* bonus.
- Open your account online by June 30, 2021, and have a $250 direct deposit into the account by August 31, 2021*.
- Once you complete steps 1 and 2, you will receive a $200* bonus.
- No monthly service fee, whatever your balance
- Mobile banking with mobile check deposit
- Free Bar Harbor online banking and bill pay
- Paper statements, eStatements available
- Free Bar Harbor Bank & Trust Debit Mastercard
- E-Choice Checking: $6, can be waived with eStatements
- Simple Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- Offer cannot be transferred.
- Only one offer per household.
- In order to be eligible to receive $200 you must present the original postcard/coupon at account opening if opening account at a branch, or enter offer code Bonus521 if opening account online at www.barharbor.bank.
- Open a new Simple Checking account by 6/30/21 ($25 minimum opening deposit) or another Bar Harbor Bank & Trust consumer checking account and have at least one direct deposit of $250 or more deposited into the account before 8/31/21 to receive the bonus.
- Simple Checking is a non-interest bearing account.
- Eligible direct deposits include deposits made by your employer, corporations, federal/state government agencies, or a retirement benefits administrator.
- It does not include deposits that are made to your account by an individual using online banking or an internet payment provider such as PayPal.
- Deposits made with a teller or ATM are not considered direct deposit.
- Bonuses will be credited to eligible accounts on or about 9/15/21, accounts need to be open and in good standing on that date in order to receive the bonus.
- The bonus is considered interest and will be reported to the IRS on form 1099-INT.
- Customers are only eligible to receive the offer once.
- Employees of Bar Harbor Bank & Trust not eligible.
- Member FDIC.
If you are interested, be sure you check out Bar Harbor Bank & Trust. There are definitely better offers out there so check them out here on HustlerMoneyBlog!
Feel free to comment below! We value your feedback and we will continue to keep you guys updated on all the deals nationwide.
*Check back at this page for updated Bar Harbor Bank & Trust promotions, bonuses, and offers.