For residents in Maine, Bath Savings currently has a Neighbor to Neighbor Community program and will be donating a $50 bonus to participating non-profit organizations when you open qualifying checking account with a $100 minimum opening deposit.
In order for the $50 bonus to be donated, you must be a member of the non-profit organization and mention it as a referral at the time of account opening and then you’re set! You’re giving back and receiving an incentive at the same time. Not only are you supporting your nonprofit organization, you’ll also be able to enjoy great features this bank has to offer such as free bill pay, a no minimum balance requirement, free online banking, and much more.
If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today! Be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editor’s Note: You must mention the non-profit as a referral when you open your account in order to participate.
Credit goes to Irene for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|TD Ameritrade||$600 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Bath Savings $50 Bonus Info:
- Direct Link to Offer
- Bath Savings Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: eChecking Now
- Availability: ME (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None.
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Let us know.
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No.
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly fees.
- Additional Requirements: You must mention the promotion in order to qualify.
- Household Limit: None listed.
- Closing Account Fee: None listed.
How To Earn Bath Savings $50 Bonus:
- Open a eChecking Now account from Bath Savings with a $100 minimum opening deposit.
- You’ll also need to mention the non-profit as a referral.
- Then once the requirements are met, the $50 bonus will be donated to your organizations.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- eChecking Now: No monthly fees.
Make sure you check out Bath Savings to learn more about the $50 bonus promotion. This is a great way to give back and also have a great checking account. If you have any more information such as if this is a hard or soft pull, then leave us a comment down below! Your feedback makes our site better! If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®! Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
You'll earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. And when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
Furthermore, you'll earn 2X total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.