Find the latest Baton Rouge Telco Federal Credit Union CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
They currently offer a 2.15% APY 12-Month CD rate for qualifying accounts.
Table of Contents
About Baton Rouge Telco Federal Credit Union
Baton Rouge Telco FCU is headquartered in Baton Rouge, Louisiana and was established in 1936. Since then they have grown to 4 locations, offer CD rates that are 3X the national average, and have an A health rating.
The credit union offers a range of depository banking and lending products, as well as business and investment services.
This is ideal for accounts like Certificate of Deposits, which require very little maintenance. The rates are worth a look, but always compare them with the nation’s best, using our guides: CD Rates | Savings Rates.
|Eligibility: Baton Rouge Telco Federal Credit Union offers membership to individuals who live, work, or attend school in the Louisiana parishes of Ascension, East Baton Rouge, East Feliciana, Iberville, Livingston, Pointe Coupee, Saint Helena, Tangipahoa, West Baton Rouge, or West Feliciana. Immediate family is also eligible to join
See current membership details
*While Baton Rouge Telco Federal Credit Union does have competitive rates, I would still recommend to take a look at Discover Bank Promotions here
|CIT BANK CD TERM||RATE||LINK|
|12-Month Term||0.30% APY||Apply Now|
|13-Month Term||0.35% APY||Apply Now|
|18-Month Term||0.30% APY||Apply Now|
|4-Year Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
|12-Month Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
|24-Month Term||0.55% APY||Apply Now|
|36-Month Term||0.60% APY||Apply Now|
|48-Month Term||0.65% APY||Apply Now|
|84-Month Term||0.80% APY||Apply Now|
Baton Rogue Telco FCU CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
With as little as $500, you can invest in a Baton Rogue Telco Federal Credit Union CD account to maximize your earnings. Compare their offer now to find the account that best fits with your savings goals. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out our CD rates below.
- Minimum deposit: $500
- Maximum deposit: No limit
- Early withdrawal penalty: Subject to early withdrawal penalties
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
- Low minimum balance requirement
- Competitive rates on all CD terms
- Free online and mobile banking
- Dividends compounded daily and credited monthly
- Automatic renewal at maturity
- Free access to eStatements
- Insured by the NCUA up to the maximum allowed by law
Baton Rogue Telco FCU currently is offering standard CD rates from 3-months to 60-months, but have a special 12-month CD term with 2.40% APY on $500 balances or more. By joining Baton Rouge Telco Credit Union, you get to enjoy earning higher rates of interest than regular savings account.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from Baton Rogue Telco Federal Credit Union. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- 6-Month CD Rates
- 9-Month CD Rates
- 12-Month CD Rates
- 18-Month CD Rates
- 24-Month CD Rates
- 36-Month CD Rates
- 48-Month CD Rates
- 60-Month CD Rates
You might even find yourself earning more than a regular savings account. Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience. Check back often for the latest Baton Rogue Telco Federal Credit Union CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.