If you’re a business owner, consider signing up for the BBVA Visa® Business Rewards Credit Card, it currently is offering a 20,000 bonus points after you make at least $3,000 in qualifying purchases.
You business can earn rewards on everyday purchases like earning 3X points back at office supply stores and 2X points back on gas stations and restaurants. While earning one point for every dollar spend on the other purchases.
Furthermore, as a business owner you can benefit from the flexibility and easy account management of a credit card with no annual fee! If you are interested continue reading below to learn more about its features and perks!
* The Visa Business Rewards Credit Card is issued by BBVA Bank. They also offer great sign-up bonuses for their Checking/Savings accounts. You can also compare this card with other credit card bonuses!
Note: Check out the following cards to earn one of the best cash back opportunities on business spend: Chase Ink Business Preferred card, the Chase Ink Business Cash card, or the Capital One Spark Cash Business card! For a wider variety, see more credit card bonus offers here.
|Chase Sapphire Preferred Card 60K Points*||Citi Premier® Card 60K Points*
|The Platinum Card® from American Express 100K Points*||Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card 75K Points*|
|American Express® Gold Card 60K Points*||Citi CustomSM Cash Card $200 Bonus*|
|Chase Freedom Flex $200 Bonus*||Chase Freedom Unlimited Card $300 Bonus*|
|Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express $350 Welcome Offer*||Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $200 Welcome Offer*|
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card 100K Points*||Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card $750 Bonus*|
|U.S. Bank Altitude® Go Visa Signature® Card $200 Bonus*||Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Card $200 Bonus*|
|Aspiration Zero credit card $300 Bonus*||*Must make minimum spending requirement to earn bonus|
Table of Contents
BBVA Visa Business Rewards Credit Card
|Bonus Available||Get 20,000 bonus points when you make $3,000 in qualifying purchases within the first 90 days from account opening.|
|Foreign Transaction Fees||3% of each transaction in U.S. dollars|
|Annual Fee||$0, free employee cards|
BBVA Business Rewards Card Bonus Offer
Make use of of the 20,000 bonus points offer for the BBVA Business Rewards card. In order to qualify for the bonus points, you’ll need to charge at least $3,000 to your card within the first 90 days of opening your account.
What are BBVA Points Worth?
Compared to other business credit cards, the value of your points stay constant, no matter how you use them. Plus, you only have two options when it’s time to redeem your points:
- Statement credits
- Gift cards
The value for either one is $0.01 per point and you must use at least 2,500 points (or $25) at a time.
* Points expire 36 months from the date they were earned.
BBVA Business Rewards Card Top Features
As a cardholder, you are automatically enrolled to earn rewards for no additional fee.
- Earn 3X points at office supply stores
- 2X points at gas stations and restaurants
- One point for every dollar spent on other purchases
You can redeem points for an account credit or gift cards.
You can add employee cards to your account at no additional cost. You can set individual spending limits for each employee, and their purchases will be itemized on your statement for easy record keeping.
Manage your account at your convenience, with online services that allow you to track employee expenses, pay bills online, view and download up to 24 months of past account statements, and integrate expenses data and reports with accounting software packages.
- Visa Liability Waiver Program: Protects you against eligible losses that might be incurred through card misuse by a terminated eligible cardholder up to $100,000.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver Program: If you rent a car with your business credit card, you’ll be covered with collision, damage, and loss insurance.
- Purchase Security & Extended Protection: Automatically protects the majority of purchases you make with your business credit card within 90 days of purchase in the event of loss, theft, damage, or fire.
- Travel & Emergency Assistance: When you’re traveling for business, you can count on a wide range of Visa® emergency services, including ticket replacement, legal or medical referrals, and more—24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Travel Accident Insurance: Get coverage up to $500,000 for travel accidents when transport (Common Carrier) is purchased with your business credit card.
The BBVA Visa® Business Rewards credit card offers rewards in business-friendly spending categories, plus perks like free employee cards and earning points back for eligible category spending, all for an annual fee of $0.
However, if you don’t live in the eligible states listed above, then you should consider applying for another business credit card. For more credit cards, see our latest list of other BBVA Promotions or the best credit card bonuses!
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.