If you work for BP or one of several partner companies and you have a child, you can open up a youth account from BP Federal Credit Union and earn your child a $25 Bank Bonus. There are no details listed for this offer, so the only thing that I can tell you to do is open a youth account for your child by April 30th, 2016. Based on previous youth bonuses, I would assume that you will have to open the account with an opening deposit of at least $25 and keep it open for a certain number of days in order to complete this offer.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
Eligibility: BP Federal Credit Union has three branches located in Houston, TX and extends its membership to BP employees, their families, and employees of partner companies. This bonus is only available for Youth/Student Accounts. Check to see if you’re eligible for membership.
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $500 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $10,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking®: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking® account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking® account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking® Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB222 by 06/15/2022 along with a competitive interest rate of 0.60% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
Table of Contents
BP Federal Credit Union $25 Bonus Info:
- Sign up Offer
- BP Federal Credit Union Youth Savings Bonus PDF Printout
- Account Type: Youth Account
- Availability: TX (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 4/30/2016
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: Unknown
- Additional Requirements: None
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown
Earn BP Federal Credit Union Bonus:
- Open a Youth Account from BP Federal Credit Union before 4/30/2016.
- There are no other details listed but you will probably be required to have an opening deposit of at least $25 AND
- You will probably have to keep the account open for a certain amount of time to keep the $25 bonus.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Youth Account: Probably no monthly maintenance fee
If you’re working for BP in Houston, TX and you’re a parent, you can open a youth account from BP Federal Credit Union and earn a $25 Bank Bonus. All you need to do is open an account before 4/30/2016 to get started. To read the breakdown of the offer, check out the information above. Those of you who have banked with BP Federal Credit Union before, comment below and let us know what kind of credit inquiry they perform and whether or not members can fund a new account with a credit card. Your feedback makes this site even better! For more bank offers, see the complete list of Bank Deals!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.