For residents of Delaware, Pennsylvania and New Jersey, Bryn Mawr Trust is offering you a chance to earn up to a $520 Bonus when you open a new Checking Account by April 30, 2019.
To get started, you will earn $130 when you open any consumer checking account with an initial opening account deposit of $130 or more. Additionally, make a minimum of 13 debit card purchases over $25 each within 90 days of account opening. Lastly, receive two qualifying direct deposits of $500 or more within 90 days of account opening as well as having a MMA with a minimum opening deposit of $2,500.
Once all the requirements are met, you will have access to a range of features to better your banking experience. If you are interested, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Credit goes to David for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Bryn Mawr Trust $520 Bonus Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Bryn Mawr Trust PDF Printout
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: DE, PA, NJ (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 04/30/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull
- ChexSystems: Yes
- Opening Deposit: $130 or more
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $0- $18, see below on how to waive the fees.
- Additional Requirements: You must keep your account in good standing.
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: Not listed,
What Triggers Direct Deposit? Alternative Methods
Many bank bonuses require you to make real direct deposit from your job to receive the sign up bonus. However, switching to your real paycheck can be frustrating and time consuming. You can find alternative methods below which many readers have reported to trigger direct deposit to receive the sign up bonus. Simply set up ACH transfers from these institutions to trigger direct deposit. Again, Your Mileage May Vary(YMMV). Please help us with your experience if you find a different method or to confirm a current method for direct deposit in the comments section below.
Earn Bryn Mawr Trust $520 Bonus
- Sign up for a checking account or any other qualified checking account with minimum deposit of $130 or more.
- Earn an additional $130 when you 13 debit transactions of over $25 within 90 of your account opening.
- Receive two direct deposits of $500 or more within 90 days and earn another $130.
- Open up a Money Market Account with a minimum deposit of $2500 to qualify for another $130.
- Activity bonus deposit will be deposited into the checking account and received after 90 days and before 120 days of account opening date.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees
- Free Checking: Opening a checking account with e-statements will waive your monthly fee!
If you are a living in a qualified State, make sure to check out Bryn Mawr Trust to open a new checking account to earn a generous bonus all the way up to a $520 bonus. Don’t forget that this bonus will be reported to the IRS on form 1099-INT. Take advantage of this offer before it expires!
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.