For individuals who received a call between March 1, 2016 and September 20, 2017 from either P.F. Chang’s or Pei Wei, then you are eligible for a potential award from the California P.F. Chang’s, Pei Wei Call Recording Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, the company violated California call recording laws when customers were not informed that their calls have been recorded. California call recording laws require that all parties to a phone call consent to the recording of the call.
The restaurant chain denies all acts of allegations, however, they have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing litigation. So if you are eligible, file a claim by October 5, 2018 to receive your potential award! Keep in mind that Class Members have until October 5, 2018 to opt out or object to the California P.F. Chang’s, Pei Wei Call Recording Class Action Lawsuit.
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart MoneyTM Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $200 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
California P.F. Chang’s, Pei Wei Lawsuit:
- California P.F. Change’s, Pei Wei Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: October 5, 2018
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members include those who made or received calls from the P.F. Chang’s or Pei Wei Asian Diner from March 1, 2016 to Sept. 20, 2017 and were not informed that their call would be recorded.
- Estimated Amount: ~$150
- Proof of Purchase: Claim ID number and/or the phone number(s) that was used to make or receive the call(s).
- Case Name & Number: Rabanal v. P.F. Chang’s Bistro Inc., et al., Case No. RG17851208, in the Superior Court for the State of California
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the California P.F. Change’s, Pei Wei Claim Form
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by October 5, 2018 to receive your potential award!
For individuals who received a call between March 1, 2016 and September 20, 2017 from either P.F. Chang’s or Pei Wei, then you are eligible for a potential award from the California P.F. Chang’s, Pei Wei Call Recording Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit Pei Wei/PF Chang’s wrongfully recorded calls without the consent of the callee, So if you are eligible, file a claim by October 5, 2018 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® Personal Savings High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Review
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Review
The Ink Business Cash® Credit Card offers $900 bonus cash back after you spend $6,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year, 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year, & 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn.
This card comes with no annual fee. You'll be able to take advantage of employee cards at no additional cost.