Find the latest Camden National Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
They are currently offering a $150 bonus when you meet the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Camden National Bank Promotions
Established in 1875, Camden National Bank is the largest bank headquartered in Maine, with 61 branches across the state. They offer innovative products and services, such as bank bonuses, CD rates and bank rates, that fit the way you live today and tomorrow, as well as smart, dedicated people who take a genuine personal approach to business.
I will review the current Camden National Bank promotions below.
Camden National Bank $150 Checking Bonus
When you open a Promise Rewards Checking Account and complete the qualifying activities, you can receive up to a $150 bonus.
- Account Type: Promise Rewards Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $500
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: $5
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
(Expires April 30, 2020)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Citi Priority Account Package (up to $1500 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($225 bonus), Discover Cash Back Debit (up to $360 Bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), BMO Harris Smart Advantage ($300 bonus), Chase Secure Banking ($100 Bonus), and Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 bonus).|
How To Earn $150 Bonus
- Open a Promise Rewards Checking Account with a $25 minimum opening deposit
- Make 10 debit card purchases during your second statement cycle and earn $50
- Have direct deposits totaling $500 during your sixth statement cycle and earn $50
- Get a final $50 when you have direct deposits totaling $500 during your twelfth statement cycle
- Online and Mobile Banking
- Mobile Deposit
- Pay Up
- Promise Rewards checking:
- $5 Monthly Service Fee
- Option #1: Keep a minimum average balance of $100 or more in your account;
- Option #2: Keep a balance of at least $2,500 or more in any combination of qualifying deposit and certificate of deposit balances.
- $5 Monthly Service Fee
- Account bonuses and rewards are reported to the IRS as interest income
- Account must be open and active to earn bonus and rewards
- Cash-back rewards limited to $30 per statement cycle
- This cannot be combined with any other offer
- Other terms and conditions may apply; please contact the bank for further details. Limited-time offer, subject to change
- Promotion is for individuals only
Be sure to check out these promotions at Camden National Bank to learn more about the $150 bonus. This promotion is rather generous and it’s also great because it’s soft pull, meaning it won’t harm your credit score.
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide.
*Check back on this page for updated Camden National Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.