For current residents of Illinois, Central Bank Illinois is offering up to a $65 bonus when you open a qualifying checking account and meet all the requirements by May 31, 2019.
Open a qualifying checking account by May 31, 2019 and you will earn $25. Set-up a bill payment and you will earn another $25. Additionally, you will earn $5 for setting up a direct deposit, signing up for eStatements, and add an automatic payment.
Once all the requirements are met, you will have access to a range of features to better your banking experience. If you are interested, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $225 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and more than 4,700 branches. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $150 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account: Enjoy a $150 bonus when you open and fund an Aspiration Spend & Save Account with a deposit of $10 or more, and use their Aspiration debit card to make at least $1,000 worth of cumulative transactions within the first 60 calendar days from account opening. Learn More---Aspiration Review|
Table of Contents
Central Bank Illinois $65 Bonus Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Central Bank Illinois Checking Bonus PDF Printout
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: IL (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 05/31/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $50-$200
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $5- $10, See Below
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Household Limit: One
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
What Triggers Direct Deposit? Alternative Methods
Many bank bonuses require you to make real direct deposit from your job to receive the sign up bonus. However, switching to your real paycheck can be frustrating and time consuming. You can find alternative methods below which many readers have reported to trigger direct deposit to receive the sign up bonus.
Simply set up ACH transfers from these institutions to trigger direct deposit. Again, Your Mileage May Vary(YMMV). Please help us with your experience if you find a different method or to confirm a current method for direct deposit in the comments section below.
Earn Central Bank Illinois $65 Bonus
- To earn the first $25 bonus you must open a qualifying checking account from Central Bank Illinois with a $100- $200 minimum opening deposit by May 31, 2019.
- To earn the second $25 bonus you need to set up a bill payment.
- Earn $5 when you:
- Set-up a direct deposit to the account.
- Sign-up for eStatements.
- Set-up an automatic payment to this account.
- Then the incentive will be deposited into the account after 90 days,
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
- Value Checking: The $5 fee may be waived if the average daily balance is over $500 OR if you receive an Online Statement.
- Image Checking: The $8 fee may be waived if the average daily balance is more than $1,000.
- Value Plus Checking: The $8 fee may be waived if the average daily balance is more than $1,000.
- Image Plus Checking: The $10 fee may be waived if the daily balance is more than $2,000.
Make sure you check out Central Bank Illinois to learn more about the $65 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $65 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.
The United Club Infinite Card offers 75,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.
• 4X miles per $1 spent on United purchases including tickets, Economy Plus, inflight food, beverages and Wi-Fi, and other United charges.
• 2X miles per $1 spent on all other travel
• 2X miles per $1 spent on dining at restaurants and eligible delivery services
• 1X mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
Plus, you'll get 25% back as a statement credit on purchases of food, beverages and Wi-Fi on board United-operated flights when you pay with your Club Card.
This card does carry an annual fee of $525. However, you can get up to $100 Global Entry or TSA Precheck Fee Credit. In addition, you'll get a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip (terms apply) by getting your first and second checked bags for free!