Find the most recent Charlotte Metro Credit Union CD rates, offers, and promotions here.
Charlotte Metro Credit Union is currently offering an attractive 1.10% APY 24-Month Senior Jumbo CD.
Table of Contents
About Charlotte Metro Credit Union
Charlotte Metro Credit Union was founded in 1962 with a mission to be your trusted not-for-profit financial services partner who exceeds your expectations and helps you prosper. Today, Charlotte Metro has over $500 million in assets and more than 59,000 customers.
Eligibility: If you live, work, worship, or attend school in Cabarrus, Gaston, Iredell, Lincoln, Mecklenburg, Rowan, or Union Counties in North Carolina or York, Lancaster, or Chester Counties in South Carolina, you can open an account.
*Although they are offering a competitive rate, be sure to check out Discover Bank Promotions here to find other great ones.
|Discover Bank||Up to 2.90% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank||Up to 2.85% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank||1.40% APY||Review|
Charlotte Metro Credit Union CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
With a minimum of $100,000, you can invest in a Charlotte Metro Credit Union account and maximize your earnings. Compare their offering now to find the solutions that fit best with your savings goals. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out below CD rates.
- Minimum deposit: $100,000
- Maximum deposit: None listed
- Early withdrawal penalty: The amount of the early withdrawal penalty is based on the
term of your account. The penalty schedule is as follows: 365 days or less – 1% of
principal; more than 365 days – 2% of principal.
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
Charlotte Metro Credit Union CD Features
- NCUA Insured
- Banking On the Go
- Better Rates, Lower Fees
This is one of the highest CD rates out there for 3-year terms, so if you are eligible, be sure to check this account out at Charlotte Metro Credit Union.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from Charlotte Metro Credit Union. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- Best 6-Month CD Rates
- Best 9-Month CD Rates
- Best 12-Month CD Rates
- Best 18-Month CD Rates
- Best 24-Month CD Rates
- Best 36-Month CD Rates
- Best 48-Month CD Rates
- Best 60-Month CD Rates
You might even find yourself earning more than a regular savings account. Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience. Check back often for the latest Charlotte Metro Credit Union CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.