Find the latest Comenity Direct CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
Comenity Direct can offer a wide array of products, services, and now a CD with rates up to 1.65% APY.
Table of Contents
About Comenity Direct
Comenity has been helping people get more for their money since they introduced their first credit card in 1986. Comenity mission has been to understand what’s most important to customers and develop innovative solutions that meet their needs.
They have a wide array of products to meet your individual needs such as their high-yield savings products and CDs that provide highly competitive rates.
Comenity Direct CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer the term, the higher APY rate you make.
With $1,500, you can invest in a Comenity Direct CD account to make sure you gain the most for your money. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account, with Comenity Direct you can earn a higher savings rates. Also make sure to check out our CD rates below.
- Minimum deposit: $1,500
- Maximum deposit: $10,000,000
- Early withdrawal penalty: A penalty fee may be imposed for early withdrawal of CDs
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
Comenity Direct CD Features
- No hidden fees so you save more
- Free monthly maintenance
- Free online statements
- Member FDIC
Comenity Direct is offering you various CD terms from 12 to 60 months. Sign up for a CD with Comenity Direct and the enjoy their high APY rates today.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from Comenity Direct. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- 6-Month CD Rates
- 9-Month CD Rates
- 12-Month CD Rates
- 18-Month CD Rates
- 24-Month CD Rates
- 36-Month CD Rates
- 48-Month CD Rates
- 60-Month CD Rates
Start earning big with Comentiy Direct’s 12 month CD promotion! Check back for updates on the latest Comenity Direct CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SavingsSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking||$150 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|Simple||Up to 0.80% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.60% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.60% APY||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|