For residents of Illinois, CommonWealth Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus when you open a Share checking account and mention the $100 offer promotion at account opening. To earn the $100 bonus, you must set up direct deposit and make a minimum of 10 transactions per month with your debit card. The Share checking account has no monthly fees, but you must also open a Share Savings account. The Share checking comes with free debit card, online banking, mobile banking, and many other features.
Eligibility: Membership is open for those who reside or work in their Select Employee Group in Kankakee, Ford, Iroquois, or Will County. Once you are a member, your family can also join CommonWealth credit union.
Editor’s Note: If you find a new bank bonus, let us know and get paid through our rewards program!
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB420 by 05/11/2020 along with high interest rate of 1.50% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K by 05/25/2020 to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details. Apply Now---Discover Savings Review|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $700 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $700, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $120 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 5 Checking: Earn $200 bonus when you open a Huntington 5 Checking account and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $200 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 5 Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days.
Apply Now---Huntington 5 Checking Review
Table of Contents
CommonWealth Credit Union $100 Bonus:
- Sign up Offer
- CommonWealth Credit Union $100 Promotional PDF Printout
- Account Type: Share Checking, but you must also open a Share Savings too
- Availability: IL (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: No minimum with checking, but the Share Savings account requires one share($25)
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None.
- Additional Requirements: Must open a debit card and make a minimum of 10 transactions per month.
- Closing Account Fee: The account must remain open for 180 days or a $100 penalty will be applied during closing.
Earn CommonWealth C.U $100 Bonus:
- Stop by CommonWealth Credit Union and mention the $100 offer promotion prior to account opening.
- You will need a open a Share Savings by buying one share($25) for membership requirement, then open the Share checking account.
- To receive the $100 bonus, you must set up direct deposit and open a debit card. Then make a minimum of 10 transactions per month.
- CommonWealth Credit Union will deposit $100 cash bonus to the new account after your first direct deposit.
- The account must remain open for 180 days or a $100 penalty will be applied during closing.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Share Checking – No monthly fee, no minimum requirement.
- Share Savings – No monthly fee. A one-time membership fee of $25 is required to open a share savings.
Other Bank Bonuses in Illinois:
- PNC Bank $300 Bonus – Earn a $300 Bonus when you open a new Virtual Wallet with Performance Select and establish total qualifying direct deposit(s) of $5,000 to the new account, then make at least one payment with a PNC Online Bill Pay. Review
- Anchor Bank $250 Bonus – Earn $250 checking account bonus when you enroll in eStatements, make 10 debit card purchases, and set up a direct deposit valid until February 29, 2016. Review
- Talmer Bank $250 Bonus – Earn $250 bonus when you open a new eClassic Checking account and set up at least 1 monthly recurring direct deposit of $150 or more. Review
Join CommonWealth Credit Union today and earn $100 bonus with a Share Checking and Savings account for those who are eligible for membership. We don’t know how many months you must do 10 transactions per month in order to qualify for the bonus, however you must keep the account open for at least 180 days to avoid the early termination fee. If you plan on opening a CommonWealth Credit Union account, let us know whether a hard pull or soft pull and if you could fund your account with a credit card. Find all bank deals on our promotion list!
The Delta SkyMiles® Blue American Express Card offers 10,000 bonus miles after you spend $500 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
You'll earn 2X miles per dollar at restaurants worldwide and purchases made directly with Delta; 1X mile on every eligible dollar spent on other purchases. In addition, you'll receive a 20% savings in the form of a statement credit after you use your Card on eligible Delta in-flight purchases of food, beverages, and audio headsets.
This card comes with no annual fee or foreign transaction fees. (See Rates & Fees)