Find an updated list of Community Banks of Colorado promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Table of Contents
About Community Banks of Colorado
Community Banks of Colorado is headquartered in the state of Colorado and is a division of NBH Bank, which is a subsidiary of National Bank Holdings Corporation. Community Banks of Colorado has an A+ health rating.
- Availability: CO (Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexStystem: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
*Compare Community Banks of Colorado Promotions with other bank bonuses from banks like Citi, Huntington, HSBC, Chase, TD, Discover Bank, Aspiration, Axos Bank, PNC Bank, BMO Harris, SoFi, Fifth Third Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, US Bank, and more!*
Community Banks of Colorado $50, $500 Referral Bonuses
For the residents of Colorado, Community Banks of Colorado is offering you an opportunity to earn up to $500 Referral Bonus! Simply open up a savings account and begin to earn and save. Take advantage while you can.
- What you’ll get: $50 bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: CO
(No expiration date listed)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Citi Priority Account (Up to $1500 Cash Bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), Discover Cash Back Debit (up to $360 Bonus), U.S. Bank Checking ($300 bonus), Chase Secure Banking ($100 Bonus), and Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 bonus).|
How to Earn Bonus
- Refer a friend or family member to open and use a new Community Banks of Colorado personal checking account and they must do the following requirements within 60 days after opening their account:
- Receive one (1) or more incoming direct deposits totaling at least $500
- Perform fifteen (15) or more Visa Debit Card point of sale purchases (excludes ATM withdrawals)
- Get $50 deposited into your account, up to $500 per calendar year
- At the same time, your friend could earn $50, too
- Terms and conditions apply.
- Must be a current Community Banks of Colorado client to register for the Referral Program.
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- Digital First Checking: $5, waivable
- Personal Checking: $8, waivable
- Interest Plus Checking: $25, waivable
- Small Business Checking: $10, waivable
- Small Business Interest Checking: $12, waivable
- Business Checking: $20, waivable
- Business Performance Checking: $25, waivable
- Business Premium Checking: $25, waivable
Community Banks of Colorado is offering tons of promotions like earning bonuses when you simply refer your friends and family and they open an account. The steps to follow are easy and fast, so be sure to take advantage today while you can.
Additionally, leave a comment below informing us about your experience with Community Banks of Colorado.