For residents of Kentucky, Illinois, Indiana, Tennessee, and Missouri, Community Financial Services Bank is offering up to 2.25% APY with a maximum balance of $20,000 with their free Rewards Checking Account. You will enjoy this account with no monthly service fees! At the same time, by simply performing everyday banking functions, you earn really high interest! Plus, enjoy ATM fee refunds not just in Kentucky, but nationwide! If you live in the state of Kentucky, then this bank might just be the right fit for you! Sign up for a Rewards Checking Account with Community Financial Services Bank today!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 5 Checking: Earn $200 bonus when you open a Huntington 5 Checking account and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $200 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 5 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 5 Checking Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $500 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $15,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $500 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Community Financial Services Bank Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Rewards Checking Account
- Interest Rate: 2.25% APY
- Maximum Balance: $20,000
- Availability: IL, IN, TN, KY, & MO (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: at least 12 debit card purchases, receive e-Statements, access online banking, at least 1 automatic payment (ACH) or direct deposit post and settle
- Closing Account Fee: Cancellation fees may apply. Be sure to speak with your representative.
Community Financial Services Features:
- FREE checking account
- No minimum balance requirements
- Earns extremely high dividends
- Qualifying accounts get reimbursed up to $25 per month on ATM fees
- To qualify you must have per month: at least 12 debit card purchases, receive e-Statements, access online banking, at least 1 automatic payment (ACH) or direct deposit post and settle
How To Earn Up to 2.25% APY Rate:
- Sign up to Community Financial Services Bank Rewards Checking Account to earn 2.25% APY for up to $20,000.
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in and receive e-Statements
- Be enrolled and log into Online Banking
- Have at least 1 automatic payment (ACH) or direct deposit post and settle
Note: Balances over $20,000 earn 0.50% APY. Balances that fail to meet all requirements earn 0.05% APY
Community Financial Services Bank is offering a great rewards checking account program for those that are residents of Kentucky. There are no monthly fees and the account has a great interest rate! Remember that if your balance is over $20,000, then you will not receive full benefit of the rewards checking account. If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. For more deals, you can check out our entire list of Best Rewards Checking Accounts.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®!
You'll earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. And when you redeem your points for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.